Name: Smoking Beaker
Sex:  Male
Species: Pony, earth
Eye colour: Golden yellow
Coat:  white
Mane/Tail: blue
Physique: thin, frail
Residence: Ponyville
Cutie Mark: A hazmat symbol, he earned it when he made a rock into coal, he did so because his big brother was low on funds and could not afford to get enough coal to warm his room as well as Beakers, and decided to forgo warmth for him. Beaker was touched by this kindness, and got a rock, not understanding that it was unuseable for fuel until Carver told him as much, he then instinctively used his magic to make it into coal
Unique Traits: Can change the physical makeup of matter but the mass must be equal to what is made, so a pound of steel makes a pound of water, so on and so forth.

History: Smoking beaker has always been the less held back sibling, if he does not like something, he will say it, if he dislikes someone, he will tell them, to their face. He does not know any better, he  has high functioning autism, and does not mean to hurt anyones feelings, if someone asks him if he likes them, and he does not know them well, for example, he will say "I don't like you yet. I don't know you." he dislikes anyone but his brother touching him, even so much as a hoofshake is uncomfortable for him with others. He does, however, wish to have more friends, he just does not know how. he has no memory of his parents, but still is certain they were good ponies, as his big brother tells him so.

Character Personality: Socially challenged, yet very open, beaker is eager to make friends, and wants to help Carver in any way he can. Very exciteable and easygoing. Somewhat lonely, as Carver put him into homeschooling when he heard about Diamond Tiaras bullying, has just gotten back into public school.
Character Summary: heart of gold, social graces of mud, this colt will try to be as useful as possible, even when being used. He simply knows no better.

Hi there :D As per the directions for character applications you are only allowed one ready app and one WIP app at a time. Please switch the title of one of these apps to WIP and notify as a reply when you've done so Once this is done I'll gladly review an app for you!

4 hours ago, RainbowFoxxy said:

Hi there :D As per the directions for character applications you are only allowed one ready app and one WIP app at a time. Please switch the title of one of these apps to WIP and notify as a reply when you've done so Once this is done I'll gladly review an app for you!

I registered this one as a WIP, as he is highly dependent on Cog Carver

4 hours ago, RainbowFoxxy said:

I got Cog accepted, so it's baby bros turn!

Archived