Canterlot group photo! (closed)

SymphonicFire

There isn't a special occasion or anything, but I wanted to do something for the users on Canterlot and whip up something everyone can be in! I'll be using my normal chibi vector style to make things quick and less complicated, so it will look something like this in the end.

large.Cookies.png.93fe029e81e9b5097c05d6ee891499df.png

Don't worry, it's completely FREE! If you want to participate, all you need to do is give me a detailed description of your OC (Use the format below if you need to) or give me a picture, which would make it a lot easier. I'll draw all species (If your unsure ask me), and feel free to add a pose or expression. I think we can start off one OC per user, but if there is no luck I'll bump up the number. I'll start a list of participants too, so if your username is not there, feel free to shoot me a pm. If you have any questions, please ask (because I'm sure I missed out some details)!

OC description format: (If possible, please give me specific colours in RGB Decimal code. You don't have to though. )

Sex:

Species:

Build:

Mane/Tail/Other Appearance:

Pose/Expression:

I'm trying to get as many OCs onto here, so feel free to spread the word!

...this could totally be an annual thing!

Participants: 17(Green = finished) 

PrinceoftheNightPrinceBluebloodShadowbolt01DioXanXetotacobobPyroblazeDunderBelloshWindwrightDreamySundayDerpRavenerZeigRosewindDubstepLyipheoryiaMojo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dreamy. Can you draw mymain OC?
Just go to My OC log and there is a picture of him. (He is exctly as he looks in the image. Eyes are blue if you can't see it) 
He is the first one on the list

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/22121-princys-crew/

3 minutes ago, PrinceoftheNight said:

Just go to My OC log and there is a picture of him. (He is exctly as he looks in the image. Eyes are blue if you can't see it) 

Got it!

Who is this Dreamy you speak of?

Related image

55 minutes ago, PrinceoftheNight said:

He's got black hair and a grey coat right?

How about my caribou OC, Lími?

2s690za.jpg

Rear Tattoo (if drawn naked): JeavbwJ.png?1

Height: Slightly taller than the average pony (not including the antlers)

Pose/Expression: Have him look fretful, as if he's thinking "Oh dear..."

Technically the expression is known as "Odýrr" in the tongue of the Viking Caribou; "O" meaning "O", and "dýrr" meaning "deer". :sans:

Sex: Male

Species: Hippogriff Agletcolt

Build: Wiry and smol

Mane/Tail/Other Appearance: Albino hippogriff, so white feathers, slightly-less-white coat, pink forelimbs and beak, red eyes. No cutie-mark yet.

Pose/Expression: Climbing over a ship's wheel (That's easily three of him tall) pointing off into the horizon of ADVENTURE!!!!!1

Edelweiss, if you please?

32 minutes ago, Windwright said:

Sex: Male

Species: Hippogriff Agletcolt

Build: Wiry and smol

Mane/Tail/Other Appearance: Albino hippogriff, so white feathers, slightly-less-white coat, pink forelimbs and beak, red eyes. No cutie-mark yet.

Pose/Expression: Climbing over a ship's wheel (That's easily three of him tall) pointing off into the horizon of ADVENTURE!!!!!1

Edelweiss, if you please?

Err I can't do that pose, everything  else is fine though.

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasi

Build: Lithe in nature, small and agile 

Mane/Tail/Other Appearance: Amber eyes, Dark blue hair (You know the type). 

Pose/Expression: Either in the air flying, or lying on something upside down (Whichever is easier on you)

Cheers Fire!!

Archived