Seeking Clan Chiyo Assets

Windwright

Short and sweet: I'm looking for Clan Chiyo operatives, contracts, contractors, family members, and Kakikara villagers. Main families are Kaze (no relation), Josei, and Chiyo, but others do live in the village. And of course all of this is OOC

Council of Elders:

Chiyo Hayate - code name Storm, associated with the colour black

Chiyo Akane - code name Crimson, associated with the colour red

- The two have at least two foals, one of whom (Hitomi) is persona-non-grata in the village.

Chiyo Fumiko 

Josei Mami

Kaze Himeko - has at least one foal, married or mated to Kaze Ichiro

Elite Shinobi:

Kaze Ichiro

Unknown Chiyo sibling

At least one shinobi capable of bilocation, at least one capable of sending scrolls via Breath magic.

Exiled Shinobi:

Chiyo Hitomi - Code name Si Jin, contracted to protect a foreign prince.

Current contracts:

Hitomi is contracted to protect a foreign prince, was originally contracted to protect Ryuichi's prospective fiancée who is now Empress of Long Guo. It's complicated.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Ciraxis said:

Certain business-stallion is looking for shinobi interested in long-term contracts...on very attractive terms.

That reminds me, I don’t really know what happened in the one for Yurei anymore. I feel like we didn’t finish, but I dunno. 

3 hours ago, PyroBlaze said:

That reminds me, I don’t really know what happened in the one for Yurei anymore. I feel like we didn’t finish, but I dunno. 

I made my post mate. You didn't.

That aside, Squall wouldn't mind having more then one ninja clan under his employment.