Official Discussion Thread - S07E23 Secrets and Pies

tacobob

2iXG5I8.gif

In this episode, Pinkie Pie thinks she sees Rainbow Dash throw one of her pies away and suspects that Rainbow secretly hates her pies, so she attempts to catch Rainbow in her web of lies.  The episode aired Saturday 11:30 AM EST on October 14th!!

This thread is dedicated to discussing the episode before, during, and afterwards. As the thread is now open it may indeed contain spoilers. I ask that potential spoilers talked about or shown before the episode airs stay within the spoiler tags please, after the episode you no longer have to use the spoiler tags, but warning, if you haven't seen the episode yet after it airs, this thread no doubt will have all sorts of spoilers in reviews, images, etc. So tread at your own risk!

Spoiler

Any episode with Pinkie Pie going completely wild is fun (except for "Filli Vanilli") and this outing is no different.  This episode was SO much fun, makes me want to forget about all the times Pinkie appeared to defy the 'law of Pegasus' by being a non-Pegasus who can walk/stand on clouds or cloud-based properties.  Maybe because Pinkie can break the 'fourth wall' at will, she can break the 'non-Pegasus on clouds' law too.  Anyway, it was fun watching Rainbow Dash getting rid of all those pies!  Then Pinkie Pie going into 'conspiracy mode' again (like she did in "MMMM Mystery on the Friendship Express").  Ok, she went WAY over the top, but that's what's so great about Pinkie Pie!  Although the 'moral' of this episode got lost in all the laughs, I really enjoyed the trip!

Archived