Hearth's Warming Eve 2017 OOC, Planning, and Rules!

SteelEagle

Seasons Greetings!

Starting Friday, Canterlot will be having a Hearth's Warming Eve event that will run until the 29th and all WoE accepted characters are welcome to attend. There will be two main threads hosted by staff fpr you to play with.
One will involve Princess Luna and Princess Twilight Sparkle in Ponyville. A small mishap is causing an issue during the celebration- whether that is good or bad is up for you to decide as Ponyville comes together to celebrate the spirit of the season!
The other involves Princess Celestia and Prince Blueblood as they host the official celebration in Canterlot. This year there is a gift sleigh that will take off at an allotted time and deliver gifts to those who deserve them. You are encouraged to bring something to the sleigh so you can brighten somepony else's day!

Outside of the two official threads, you may of course start any old thread you want that involves the event. The purpose of this OOC is to discuss the event and plan with friends and new people alike what you wanna do during the event, as well as telling y'all the rules. When the Event kicks off this will be moved into the Event subforum.

Have fun and pass the eggnog!

Here are the rules for this event, my little ponies:

1- Only one of any cast character in any thread. (IE; No two Applejacks in the same thread, as much as that may be what we all want inside.)
2- Sponsored threads are run by staff. Please be mindful! ;)
3- WoE accepted characters only.
4- All normal forum rules apply and will be enforced.
5- Have fun!

hearth_s_warming_eve_2013_by_pixelkittie

• Like 3

Well I would surely like to do something in the holiday spirit with the princess, @RainbowFoxxy try on some ugly sweaters and partake in chocolate eggnog and anything else please princesses do during this insane holiday! Perhaps Glimmer & Spike, @Dubstep and Bevel @Pretzelparty care to partake in the festivities as well with a bit of competitive secret santa? Anything else you all have in mind? The noodle is so fun at parties!

• Like 1

As an FYI to new posters: There is no real posting order in these threads. Just use your common sense and don't hog the threads, but you don't have to wait on any specific alignment of posters to make your posts.

• Like 1

I will be using Ice Storm, Aloe, and Wind Dancer in the Ponyville thread, and Medo, and Nira in the Canterlot thread. Though Ice Storm might make an appearance in the Canterlot thread at some point later on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2017 at 11:32 PM, SteelEagle said:

I have been ill for the past few days and am still not well. If I have either missed you or not replied ICly yet, that is the cause. Much apologies.

I knows how you feels.

:green: