A Force Of Nature In Canterlot [Open]

Bolt

"I am not leaving either, so you better pack up and find a different city near that lair of yours." Aranak growled out. He was tempted to go raid Bolt's lair sometime, just to spite him on top of getting more for his own horde.That was for another time though, there were more pressing concerns at the moment.

Ejaz sighed as he was seen by Bolt, and figured that the larger dragon knew he was there long before the smaller dragon did. Approaching calmly, the frown and almost cold look lingered in the pegasus’ expression.

”Yes, despite a few scratches here and there, but you shouldn’t be asking me that.” Ejaz states, his courteous nature forcing him to at least answer Bolt’s question honestly before scolding the two fellow mythical creatures.

”You should probably ask that to the mares there were carelessly tossed aside, or maybe the- I don’t know, couple of hundred animals that are now missing a home and even loved ones, cause you know I’m sure they’ll be just fine without all that. Or, or maybe you could even ask the I don’t know how many dozen animals you poisoned with your smoke trick, or animals you burned with that lightening because you two were too busy ego fighting to pay attention.” Ejaz states, his voice calm, quiet, and yet cold and seething with anger, and even disappointment. After a moment, Ejaz took a breath to calm himself so that next time he spoke, it wouldn’t come off as disrespectful.

Bolt made a quizzical expression watching the Pegasus explode as he rambled on about nature and animals, he could have sworn he was talking to a hippie. "I'll admit I'm glad you managed to catch the ponies when somebody carelessly attacked me during a stunt. It wasn't my intent to drop them but I wasn't expecting big red and in need of a shower here to attack me out of nowhere. Thanks for coming in with the save and helping them out. As for the trees and animals honestly I couldn't care less. Plants are plants and non sentient animals are prey and pets as far as I'm concerned. I moved the fight away from the city in the first place so nobody would get hurt, you're welcome. I can tell you're ticked but I'm really not in the mood for a debate right now. I've got to go look into how much an apartment here in Canterlot costs. I'm hoping for something roomy near the park." He trailed off as he started talking to himself about housing locations.

Ejaz sighed, rubbing his muzzle with a wing as he settled his frustration all the way down, but could still feel some of it linger once he heard Bolt’s statements on what he thought of nature. The pegasus rolled his eyes and sighed, deciding that arguing with a pompous and arrogant dragon would make him just as dumb as the flying lizard was. So Ejaz simply decided to stay silent and see what Aranak’s answer was, a part of him thinking that the larger dragon’s answer would be something similar, but the other part hoped for an answer that was a little more positive.

“Why would I care about some ponies? They are, in general, not worth my time or respect. Those that are are the exception.” Aranak said simply, not phased at all by the stallion’s tone. He ignored Bolt’s insults, keeping his gaze on the pony. “Most of you ponies lack the spine to even stand up to me, even less have the means to be more than a minor annoyance.”

"I've lasted plenty long already living my way, I see no reason to change that now." Aranak said before Bolt took off. Once the other dragon was gone, he wasted no more time there, simply flying off as well to go get something to eat before heading home.

Ejaz made a small noise in frustration, of course Aranak’s answer wasn’t going to be any better, he is a larger dragon, which ment more self-centered than even the cocky speedster. But in all honesty, Ejaz couldn’t understand the logic behind dragon’s being so careless about anything else or anyone else, the mechanic honestly wondering what in all worlds and relms made dragons suddenly think they’re a higher being than other living things? What happens that they just suddenly decide “F-everything” and care only for themself and their hoard?

Ejaz had no idea what to do, he wanted to just go back to his daily stuff and leave this alone, but a part of him simply refused to. So with a sigh, Ejaz opened his wings and took off in the same direction that Aranak flew in. Figuring that the larger dragon at least wasn’t as annoying as Bolt due to the simple reason that the larger dragon wasn’t ozing with cockiness and a “full-of-himself” attitude. Granted, the arrogance was still there, as with the greed, the cockiness, and the attitude, but at least Aranak behaved in a fasion that didn’t utterly tick Ejaz off... not yet anyways.

Archived