Merry Cherry (Closed)

Kahoot

Ejaz laughs merrily at her response to his ‘cute’ comment and lightens his hug a little, but continues the nuzzling, laughing more at the second squeak she made as he continued giving Cherry affection.

“Stop being so cute!” Ejaz exclaimed happily as he enjoyed this moment to the fullest, the vibrant blush still covering a good portion of his face as he finally stopped the nuzzling and looked her eye to eye.

“You’re welcome then.” He stated softly with a tender and content smile before giving her one extra nuzzle. Once he heard her statement on how he’ll get sick from her, and heard her small cough, Ejaz paused his nuzzling and pulled back a little to look at her directly again, a moment of silence past before the pegasus shrugged with a happy grin.

“What else is new?” The mechanic rhetorically asks before pulling Cherry back against his chest for a soft and comfortable hug, a content smile on his face as well as a beat red face from shyness. Ejaz was honestly surprised he was bold and excited enough to pull what he just did, and is still doing, but he didn’t regret it one bit.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Stop provoking my cuteness!" She retorts, trying not to laugh too hard, for it might result in a sore throat tomorrow considering it wasn't every day you would see the mare laughing with and hugging another pony that wasn't her best friend, even so, she rarely hugged her best friend so this even shocked her. Cherry giggles as the nuzzling began to tickle her, she scrunches up her nose playfully and rubbed it.

Cherry felt the stallion pulled back, she looked up at him, blinking a few times, somewhat confused by his actions as it became awkwardly quietly for a moment. Though, as soon as he grinned she did as well and laughed once more, she hugged him back, fully enjoying the affection.

"I'm... Really happy that... You're happy right now..." Cherry sheepishly whispers, looking down slightly but not breaking away from the hug. She looks up to meet his eyes, "But I don't want to be at fault if you catch a cold!" She says worriedly, her eyes widening, giving her a doll-like look. She looks around for a clock, "What time is it anyway? I wouldn't want you to be tired in the morning either."

“I’m sorry!” Ejaz replies laughing more as he thrived in the positive atmosphere that flowed between them, out of the corner of his vision, Ejaz could see that some of the other ponies from around the café were watching the two’s interaction, some with curiosity, and some with a expression that just said “awww”. However, Ejaz decided to pay no mind to the small amount of curious observers, he never really cared about the opinion of others (unless it was somone he considered close), so why start? Laughing some more, Ejaz hummed quietly as he continued to enjoy the soft and lovely embrace, listening to her words and letting out more humms in agreement. Once he heard her say how she didn’t want to be at fault for him getting sick, Ejaz looked to his right and let out a fake cough.

“Uh oh, too late, looks like you’re stuck with me.” He jokes with a snicker, nuzzling the mare’s mane a little and enjoying it’s softness before his ears perked in curiosity at her second question.

”The time? Let’s see it’s....” Ejaz states glancing around for a clock before noticing one and shrugging.

”Oh it’s almost seven thirty pm.” He nonchalantly states as if it was still relatively early.

((AN: Holy goodness these two are adorable))

Cherry smiled and shook her head at his apology, she didn't notice others staring at the two, the large stallion blocking her line of vision with his large wings and figure. Cherry wondered how long they could stay like this, considering how long it has already been, she could guess for hours. She squeezed him playfully, though, it wasn't really a squeeze since she had no type of strength at all, only adding to how frail she is. She watches as he coughs, her eyes widening in horror, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... This is all my fault, I didn't mean to get you sick! I-I'll um..." She began to panic somewhat, hating to bring harm to others, even if it was a simple nudge. She blushes at his statement about the two being stuck to one another, not that she minded, her cheeks only reddened as he nuzzled her mane.

"Seven-Thirty? It's not that late... Though my home is quite far, I should maybe begin to head there right about now before it gets too dark to see, there aren't any streetlights or lamps on the way." She lets out a small laugh, more than disappointed to ruin the moment, but she didn't want to accidentally get lost on her way home, the dark can even make the most familiar routes seem off.

((AN: Agreed))

Ejaz made a fake squeaky-toy like sound when he felt the tiniest squeeze from Cherry, the mechanic laughing more gently and quietly compared to earlier while still nuzzling her mane, chuckling once he heard her panicking over his fake cough, breaking away, Ejaz booped Cherry’s nose with his own to both comit a playful flirt and to get her attention, a charismic smile on the pegasus’ face.

“It’s alright Cherry, it was just a fake cough.” He reassures, the look in his eyes conveying how cute he thought the mare was being at the moment, listening to the rest of her statement, Ejaz nodded in agreement.

“Okay then, but I wanna come with you.” Ejaz suddenly states hugging Cherry tighter, before booping their snouts together one more time, and finally letting her go to sit back in his original seat, which allowed the earth pony to see some of the observers who had been watching their interaction.

Cherry smiled at his squeak, her eyes narrowing a bit, her snout scrunches up after she feels his nose boop hers in a playful way. The mare looks up at him and leans up, booping her snout to his in return. The mare lets out a sigh of relief at the information it was simply a fake cough, "Thank goodness..."

She shocked to hear his words when he states he wants to come, her cheeks feeling hot again, "C-Come with me? You don't have to..." She says shyly, though, immediately laughing when he boops her snout one more time before returning to where he sat. That's when the mare finally sees all the eyes peering in the direction, her jaw drops, embarrassment washing over her once cheerful attitude. She quickly puts her head down on the table, trying to hide just how bright her cheeks became, "You didn't tell me people were watching..."

Ejaz couldn’t help but snicker when Cherry booped his nose in return, the stallion smiling hugely as she let out a sigh of relief that he wasn’t sick. Inwardly he felt a little guilty for pulling a prank like that, it was a bit mean, but thankfully she didn’t seem mad about it. Once he heard her surprised reassurance that he didn’t have to come along, Ejaz nodded in agreement.

“That is true... I don’t have to come along.... but... I want to...” The pegasus states, red cheeks returning to his features along with a bashful smile as he glanced away before noticing her sudden show of shyness at finding out others were watching, once again, Ejaz felt an overwhelming urge to just hug the mare closely with his wings and nuzzle her until the muscles required were too tired to do so. But instead the male looked at each of the ponies that were observing and with a look, convinced them to mind their own business.

“Sorry, I’ve never really cared about what anypony thinks save for those I care for.... So it didn’t really bother me...” Ejaz states in a casual, tone, looking at Cherry again and gently nudging her head up with a wing.

“Nobody’s looking now...” He softly reassures. 

Cherry gives a cheerful smile, "Well, if you want to... I suppose it will be alright, thank you!" She says happily, though, not yet lifting her head off the table, still extremely embarrassed, She peeks out from her hooves which were covering her face, her cheeks still a bright red, though, she looked lot more reassured now that the stallion said nobody was looking. She slowly picks her head up, looking around shyly and lets out a soft laugh.

"Sorry, I just... Attracting so much attention isn't something I am used to, I am that kind of pony you just often see around but never interact with..." Cherry stands up from her sat, "We should start walking now, I can't see too well in the dark... I really don't want to get lost either." Cherry playfully nudges Ejaz's arm with her hoof, beginning to slowly walk towards the exit if the small cafeteria. 

Ejaz let the content smile grow on his face at Cherry’s words, happy that she was going to let him come along. He then quietly listened to her explanation on her own shyness and gave a sympathetic smirk.

“Same... Though actually I’m more the kind of pony you’d see in the corner of a party, quietly watching everyone and just being happy to see others enjoy themselves...” Ejaz states as-a-matter-of-fact, watching Cherry get up from her seat and following in kind.

“I agree, let’s go.” Ejaz response in a gentle voice, walking ahead to the door and once again opening the door with a wing, and as Cherry approached, the pegasus tightened his cloak around her a little, pulling the hoodie up with a wing as the warming cloth fits snugly on the mare.

“There, adjusted it to fit you better.” The stallion states happily as he looks at the nicely protected mare with a satisfied smile, feeling as though the cold outside won’t affect her too badly now.

Cherry listens to the stallion as she continues to walk, making sure not to get distracted by anything else. Just as she reached the door, she watched as the stallion rushed ahead and held open the door, she lets out a giggle, "Thank you..." Though, she trails off as she feels the cloak being adjusted to her size, fitting her snugger now. A bright red blush appears on her already pink enough cheeks, she stares at the stallion for a few moments before quickly hurrying out the door to hide her rosy cheeks.

Her warm hooves plant into the snow, she looks around and could see her breath becoming mist in the air, disappearing like smoke. She notices how a few of the bright decorations are beginning to turn off, meaning that everyone was closing up for the night.

Cherry looks back at Ejaz and smiles, waiting for him to catch up before she would continue to walk, "Let's hurry now, it's still as cold as ever... And I wouldn't want either of us to be trotting in the dark!"

“You’re always welcome!” Ejaz happily informs when Cherry gave her gratitude, upon seeing her red cheeks, Ejaz gave a warm comforting smile, his own cheeks having a shade of red themselves as he watched her pass him. The stallion glanced behind him at into the cafe, and raised a wing in goodbye to any who were looking, before following the earth pony outside.

“Woah! Hey! Hey Cherry look! My breath turns all misty!” Ejaz cheers in a child-like fasion as he breaths out heavily several times to see the mist flow from his mouth, the pegasus letting out some laughs as he caught up, and stood next to, Cherry. Glancing around, Ejaz noticed the lights going off before his attention turned to Cherry as she makes her suggestion, the stallion smiling kindly as he walked at her side.

“You lead, I follow.” Ejaz states softly leaning over and nuzzling Cherry’s cheek playfully with a snicker before paying attention to his surroundings.

Cherry begins to head off down the paved road, going towards the exit of Ponyville where a dirt road can be seen curving in all sorts of directions, she looks back at her Ejaz and giggles, "Mine, too..." She copies, softly blowing out mist before giving a narrow-eyed smile. Every so often, she shakes her hooves as they begin to feel cold from the snow, though, she tries to hide it as much as possible.

Her cheeks become even redder as she feels him nuzzle her cheek, causing her to giggle again, she does the same to him, nuzzling his cheek in return to show she was still paying attention to him. The mare makes sure to walk side-by-side with the stallion, a bit scared of wandering through the dark alone at such a late hour. Her friend would often walk her home if she happened to be out late, something she didn't often do unless she had company with her.

"Ejaz... Where are you staying? There are only a few hotels around here for travelers..."

Ejaz laughs some more as Cherry did the same to look at her own breath, the mechanic seeing her shake out her hooves and feeling a little worried.

“Cold?” He asks softly, breaking into laughter again when he was nuzzled back before looking ahead. He felt so comfortable around Cherry, it was weird, and Ejaz knew it. He had never connected to another pony so strongly in such a short amount of time, so these feelings of connection and poweful attachment were almost alien to the stallion. But it was so warm, so comforting, and best of all, he no longer felt lonely. So yes it might be weird how strongly attached to this adorable mare Ejaz was considering he just met her, but the stallion didn’t care, he welcomed the connection with open hooves and wings.

Ejaz was then pulled out if his thoughts as Cherry’s question reached his ears, looking over, Ejaz gave a charismatic as he glanced ahead for a quick moment, then looked at the shorter earth pony once again.

”Well.. As a traveling mechanic, uh, I kinda carry a big carraige around that has all my tools and most of the parts required to fix anything... But in it, I also have wooden planks, cause, um, I build my own shack to stay in whenever I stop at a town... Or incase I can’t find a town while in the wild... It’s fairly big, takes me around two to three hours to put together... And, while I’ve been told on a couple of occasions that it definitely wasn’t the nicest looking shack.. it’s comfy and does what I need... Really it only doesn’t protect me well in the winter... Cause, you know... no heaters or anything of the sort... so the air is.. kinda cold.” Ejaz explains in a calm and content voice as he uses one of his unnaturally large wings and draps it over Cherry like a second cloak, the mechanic feeling a little sad that there was nothing he could do to help her cold hooves, so instead he just focused in keeping the rest of her warm. His wing brought her closer against him, but not so close that it was difficult to walk, just enough to effectively share body heat.

((An: put a picture of him back into my first post incase you’re curious on what he looks like.))

Cherry watches as more lights begin to turn off, she presses her ears back and worries that it will be too dark before she can reach her home, though, the full moon in the sky will provide more than enough light if possible. She begins to pick up her pace, walking a bit faster now that she sees time is going by a lot faster than expected. She looks at Ejaz and frowns a bit, "Well, I don't have a heater... But I do have plenty of blankets I could allow you to borrow..." She looks down and then remembers the time length of creating a shack, "Wait... Have you even started on the shack? I don't have a guest room nor a couch for you to take... But my garage has plenty of room for you to stay in... It's quite warm since most of the heat gets stuck inside."

The mare feels something hugging her and she immediately notices it is the wing of the stallion, she gives a thankful smile and looks ahead as the descend further down the dirt road, "The trip isn't that far, we just need to go straight... Turn to the left when this dirt road splits into two... And my cottage will be there. I'm sorry that you feel the need to walk with me, you didn't have to..."

Ejaz notices the worried look in Cherry’s eyes as more lights went off, honestly, the mechanic wasn’t that worried, he always felt more comfortable at night. Granted days were also really nice, but there was something about the night that just always enchanted the pegasus, it was probably the stars...

maybe... The mechanic blinked as he noticed the mare beside him picking up her pace and so walked a little faster to keep up as he listened to her suggestions and question.

“Well... I already built the shack a couple of days back... but it’s pretty far from here... almost at the other side of town...” Ejaz informs glancing around with his ears also moving about in curiosity, after a moment Ejaz looked at Cherry with innocent curiosity.

“Why can’t I just sleep in the same room as you? Then we could share all the blankets... not to mention body heat, so neither of us would get badly sick or be really cold.” Ejaz suggests curiously, after a moment suddenly sneezing and groaning as he knew exactly what that meant. But then again what did he expect to happen? He didn’t have his cloak, and he was out in the snow at night. But considering his new friendship with Cherry, Ejaz would say it was worth it. His ears then twitched as he heard her last statement, Ejaz looking over with a tender and kind smile.

“I know, I know, you don’t have to be sorry. Remember, I didn’t feel a need to come along, I wanted to.” The pegasus happily states giving an affectionate and soft gentle nuzzle before looking away for a moment and letting out a cough.

“Welp... looks like we’re now officially in the same sick boat.” Ejaz states with a chuckle and a shrug.

Cherry frowns, looking at Ejaz and shaking her head, "You're more than welcome to stay the night since your shack is so far... I wouldn't want to cause you any more trouble."  The mare rubs her nose and shivers a bit, not because she was cold but rather because of the goosebumps she was getting from the dark. She never really liked the dark nor what lurked in it, especially after the ghost stories she has heard from her best friend over the years.

"S-Same room? M-My bed is... Kinda small... It might be uncomfortable." She says, her cheeks became red and she looks away out of embarrassment, Cherry always slept alone, never shared a bed nor room with anyone before. Cherry hears the sound of sneezing, "You're sick, I knew it! This won't do at all, as soon as we get to my home, I will make you soup and get you some tissues."

The mare looked up at the stallion with another wide grin, she shook her head, "Thank you..." Cherry's cheeks once again turn bright red at his affection.

“Thank you, Cherry.” Ejaz softly thanks as he looks at the mare, noticing her shivers and not really understanding that it came from the dark, so the mechanic began rubbing her back in reassurance as he walked, hoping the cottage would come up soon. Upon hearing her question, Ejaz smiled brightly as he looks ahead and at their now fairly dark surroundings.

“Well.... we’ll see... who knows? Maybe it’s just big enough that we could both fit...” Ejaz states optimistically as he continued walking and looked up at the sky, awe shining in his eyes at all the stars that shined so brightly, suddenly letting out a cough and looking at Cherry sheepishly as she promised him some soup and tissues.

“Give me soup? What about you? You’re sick too you gotta take care of yourself as well!” Ejaz exclaims laughing as he grins back at the mare, before his expression turned soft and content, a warm look in his eyes as he heard her thanks and gave a small nod.

“You’re always welcome.”

"It's my pleasure, no need to thank me at all..." Cherry turned down the dirt road, a few lamps could be seen illuminating the area in the distance, revealing the roof of a cottage. The closer they got, the more of the cottage was revealed, it seemed to match the pink color scheme of Cherry. The wood was light in color with a pink roof, the door and frames of the window and flower pots surrounding the cottage matched the vibrant pink of Cherry's eyes. The grass was perfectly trimmed and the surrounding plants were either white or an extremely light pink. All in all, the cottage screamed "Cherry's Home" just by the colors and surrounding plants. It made it more than obvious Cherry's job was, in fact, a gardener.

"Welcome to my home, I know it isn't much... But it does the job!" Cherry hurries on ahead to unlock her front door, "You're my guest, your health comes first, plus... It'll be my way of thanking you for today!" Cherry pushed the vibrant door open, revealing a more subtle interior. The inside wasn't nearly as girly and pink on the outside, in fact, it had a cozy feeling. There were a few pink things, such as the window and door frame, as well as the curtains and tablecloths. It was certain, the mare's favorite color is pink. Aside from the very few pink objects and decorations, the rest was pretty much light brown and white.

"I'll make your soup right away, I don't have a very comfortable seating area, though, it'll do for now." Cherry pointed into the living room which was to the right when you first walked in, there was a large sofa without much cushion, Cherry had replaced the cushions with pillows and a blanket over it, "Do you want anything else aside from soup?" She asks, turning to Ejaz with a bright smile.

Ejaz gave a nod in acknowledgement to show that he had heard her, before lookjng ahead as he saw the cottage come into view.

“Wow... It’s so cute... Like it’s owner.” Ejaz happily comments as he approaches and enters the house, looking at Cherry as she stated how his health was more important.

“But how are you going to take care of me if you get horribly sick cause you didn’t...”  Ejaz began to ask in a confused tone of voice before an idea came to his head, smiling brightly, Ejaz held in a sneeze before heading into the kitchen along with Cherry. The pegasus looking around the house and enjoying the sites as he went.

“If you’re going to take care of me... Then I’ll take care of you.” Ejaz frimly states with a positive smile, pausng and looking at Cherry when she asked if there was anything else he wanted with the soup. It took a moment, a deep blush appearing on Ejaz’s cheeks as an idea popped into his head and the stallion looked at the mare shyly.

”Would.... Would your company be okay?” He asks kindly. He still wasn’t use to asking for some kind of company, it just wasn’t something he did, so doing it now was new for the pegasus. Which is why he was so nervous about doing so, but it was too late, he already asked, so all he could do is wait for the answer.

Cherry shakes her head, "I'll be fine!" She states, opening a cabinet and picking out a can of soup, "Don't worry about me," She quietly opens the can, pouring its contents into a pot and allowing it to naturally warm up over the fire that was dimly lit in the fireplace near the living room. "You don't need to take care of me, I am more than capable of taking care of us both, I am an independent mare." Cherry giggles and shrugs. Trotting over to the poorly made couch and sitting down, "Though, being taken care of would be nice..." 

Cherry pats the open seat beside her, flashing a smile at Ejaz, "Sit down... The fireplace always makes it most warm over here..." Cherry moves aside, making room for the larger stallion. "You already had my company, no need to ask! What would you like to do as we wait? It's night time... So there isn't much we can  do." 

Ejaz couldn’t help but burst into merry laughter as Cherry had a mini rant, the stallion having to stop his actions and simply watch the mare as his laughter faded into chuckles and snickers, the pegasus observing her actions curiously, seeing exactly what she did and how she cooked the soup, before tilting his head as she sat down and patted the spot next to her. Smiling warmly, Ejaz sat down on the sofa, glancing around the room once again before hearing her question and looking at the younger earth pony. After a moment, Ejaz placed a wing on his chin as he looked at the fire in thought.

“Hmm... I’m honestly not sure.... We could talk, but we’ve been doing that already...” Ejaz states before remembering something Cherry had muttered, looking back at the mare, Ejaz placed a wing carressingly on her head, a warm smile on his face as his red eyes glowed from the fire, which only gave them a warmer and more comforting look.

“Now... I never said you weren’t capable of taking care of yourself. But if you let me.... I can help, we can take care of each other... How’s that sound?” Ejaz suggests kindly, his other wing opening around him like a blanket, and the wing on Cherry’s head opening all the way and wrappping around her in a similar manner.

The mare gave a confused look at the stallion's laughter, but none the less, she cracked a smile at his behavior and shook her head. She turned so she faced the stallion, rubbing her hooves together as they once again begin to warm up after walking in the snow for quite some time, "I should probably buy some type of protection for my hooves... They get cold so easily..." She shrugs and looks over at the pot of soup, making sure it was heating up right.

"Talking with you is fun, though." Her ears once again press back as his wing is placed on her head, she just now realizes how big they are compared to her, "You have really big wings... Not that it's bad, I-I think it's actually kinda cool!" She blushes, hoping she didn't offend Ejaz in any way. She thinks over his suggestion, giving a quick nod of her head and smiling, she inches closer to the stallion as his wing wraps around her as well, she enjoys the warmth very much considering her day outside in the cold. 

Ejaz tilted his head as Cherry spoke of getting some kind of protection shoes for her hooves, his ears even flopping over his head due to the suddenness of his tilt.

“Protection? You mean kind of like the ones the princesses wear?” Ejaz asks curiously, glancing at the pot as well before looking at the mare once again, his curious expression turning into a content one as she scooted closer to him, his wing pulling her the rest of the way so that she was leaning softly against him.

“I agree, I do have a lot of fun talking to you.” Ejaz agrees as he looks at Cherry, his ears then perking up as he heard her comment about his wings and chuckling as he looked down at the limbs that were covering him and his friend like blankets.

“I take no offense, in fact, thank you for the compliment... As for my wings... Well they are in fact, big, even for an adult pegasus they are unnaturally big.... And really flexible too... Like I can roll them up like a paper towel.” Ejaz explains laughing a little.

“It really helps me with my profession, cause then I can hold multiple things without using my mouth.”

Cherry nods, "I suppose like what the Princesses wear, though, not as fancy or expensive looking... Just something warm and simple... Preferably pink." Cherry laughs a bit and blows hot air against her hooves, she watches as his wings pull her closer to him, not that she minds. She looks over at the soup which seems to be steaming now, a sign that it is ready to be served, "The soup is done." She says softly, gently pulling away from the stallion and going over to the pot, removing it from the hook that held it above the fire. She makes sure to be careful, not wanting to spill nor burn herself.

The mare carries the pot slowly to the kitchen, placing it on the table before grabbing a large spoon as well as two bowls. She serves the hot soup, knowing plenty would be left over considering she made enough for more than two people, "Ejaz if you still want more, there is plenty... But it's extremely hot right now, don't burn yourself." She removes the pot from the table, placing it now on the counter so it is out of the way. 

"I would say we could eat on the couch, but I am not a unicorn so I can't carry these bowls without burning myself."

Ejaz quietly watches Cherry as she answers his question and blows on her hooves, his attention changing to the pot as his nose picks up the smell of the soup. Ears perking up like a dog, Ejaz watched as Cherry got up a prepared the food, smiling as she invited him to the table.

“Alright, though I’m not a big eater so I don’t think I’ll be having seconds.” Ejaz informs with a shrug as he stands up, chuckling at the joke she made as he sits at the table next to her.

“Now see that, that is a good point.” Ejaz jokes before confusion consumed his expression, the pegasus staring at Cherry, then her bowl of soup, then at the mare again.

“I hope this doesn’t sound weird.... But how do earth ponies eat soup? You don’t have hands like Diamond Dogs, or  Dragons.... And you don’t have magic like unicorns, or wings that could pick stuff up like mine....” Ejaz asks honestly thrown for a loop on the logistics of how exactly Earth ponies feed themselves. Especially liquids like soup, did they use a straw? That made the most sense to the male, but he decided to not assume anything and just see what Cherry’s answer was.

Archived