Symphy is taking requests! (OPEN: Read Original Post)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, KDS2 said:

So... Does that mean it’s too late for me to ask for a picture of Ejaz?... it’s alright if it is, I just wanted to ask...

It's not too late, though I won't be able to finish it as quickly since I'm no longer on break.

Post a description (or reference picture) and choose a style! The styles I listed are from longest to shortest (in terms of the time it will take to complete them).

Also, get 150 posts ;)

Aah I see, okay, thanks for letting me know.

Also, here’s a discription and a pic... I guess I’d like him to be drawn in normal MLP style... but if you don’t have the time for it then the chibi style would work too.

“Eye color: Vibrant Red

Coat: Tan Beige

Mane/Tail: Bleach white with blue at the edges, is somewhat wild and unkept, and his mane is tied in a low ponytail.

Physique: Slim in appearance (to the point of being almost feminine), but is incredibly muscular and tough upon further inspection. He also has incredibly soft fur and hair.”

large.FBD28D17-E357-4008-9F91-A4D1ABE986E9.jpeg.9344af3f70de007c63e916c5df5eade8.jpeg

And now, I’ll go and get 150 posts and will let you know once I do. (Currently have 132... 18 left)

I hope you aren't to filled up-i have literally no reference for my oc but a description. I need one as a reference for my oc. If you have spaces left i would really appreciate it i suck at digital stuff. Let me know if you can and i can give a description.

1 minute ago, pecansweets said:

I hope you aren't to filled up-i have literally no reference for my oc but a description. I need one as a reference for my oc. If you have spaces left i would really appreciate it i suck at digital stuff. Let me know if you can and i can give a description.

Looks like you haven't read my first post. 

Come back after you have. :monokuma: 

1 minute ago, pecansweets said:

Yeah i took a second glance and saw there filled up sorry for wasting your time. :/

That wasn't the issue, you don't need to apologize.

I'm still taking on KDS2's request after all.

6 minutes ago, pecansweets said:

oh okay. Was it the part about the styles? And stuff? I read that. 

Let me help you out~!

In the original post, it states you need 150 posts.

Under your profile picture, you can see how many posts you have - You currently have 6, you need 144 more to go!

You can quickly acquire more posts by partaking in threads such as this, joining RP's and commenting on threads (If relevant)

Archived