Name: Tranquillity

Sex: Female

Species: Unicorn

Eye colourBrown

Coat: white

Mane/Tail: Red

Physique: average.

Residence: Ponyville

Cutie Mark: the ancient Unicornian symbol for psi (psychology)Ψ. She got it when her friend's mother refused to believe there was anything mentally wrong with her son to warrant a diagnosis. But Tranquil diagnosed the problem with confidence. The acquisition of such cutie mark forced the mother to actually seek professional help.

Unique Traits: Tranquillity (or Tranquil) is a twin with Placidity (Tranquil came first) who was born mute. In spite of their muteness, they developed their own form of telepathy that they use to try and communicate. She is not completely identical to her sister. Tranquillity has an extra talent for writing (she's developing a book on psychology) and Yoga. She's totally better at mental therapy than her sister.

History: Tranquillity was born to a single mother in Baltimare. She was born without any noise or any crying at all. This concerned doctors and her mother who discovered that she was born mute. However it wasn't just the muteness that concerned them, she showed no visual signs the way that a foal would when crying. None the less, it would make caring for her easier as she was less likely to throw tantrums than the average child. She was not excluded from the typical childish behaviour, beyond her natural communication with her twin she also developed their own form of Telepathy which meant that they could communicate behind their mother's back. She describes her acquisition of telepathy as "feeling each other's consciences and reinforcing the link with magic."

After graduating from school they went to Canterlot University where she got degrees in psychology and trained in social work. They chose to open their own office in Ponyville due to the small nature of the town and lack of competition.

Character Personality: Despite hardship in early life, Tranquillity managed to get along in life with very little worry. Her calm demeanour makes them easily approachable for help knowing that they will naturally refrain from aggressiveness; they can't physically yell at you anyway. Under her calm demeanour, she has a quirky sense of sarcasm.

Character Summary:

Tranquility is a unicorn who uses her skill in therapy and psychology to help ponies in need. Totally not the Evil one.

Hey there :) I'd be happy to review this app for you.

First off, you need to app each of these gals individually. There's not enough detail for me to really get a feel for either of them. Just develop a bit more depth into your characters. How alike are they really? How do their personalities differ? This kind of info can come out in making individual apps. Think about making them different as I don't really see a reason for this to be twins if they are similar enough to make one app out of them. 

Please do a revision and add some more details. Once this is done reply here and I'll take a look. ;) 

@RainbowFoxxyTranquil's cutie mark was easier to do than Plas'. 

Plas' was actually meant to change, but I forgot to do so. Her's was harder to do because 99% of the symbols were basically hands. 

Anyway, I've got to go for now. 

Archived