The Light of the First Moon (Bellosh & Dubstep)

Bellosh

Smiling softly, the dragon would wait as Yuè tried to find her words. Àilóng knew full well for a mulititude of reasons, it was difficult for her to be able to celebrate as he was sure she desired deep down. But the answer that his friend had finally found warmed his heart. Yuè was just as sweet as she had ever had been. The Long smiled and nodded his head. "Poetry is only as powerful as the heart put into it. I'm certain the Great Masters would struggle to compare."

Àilóng would gently caress Yuè's hoof. "That is why I'm here. To do just that." the king would let that linger in the air as he let his admiring gaze rest upon the mare he cherished so. "Our lantern is nearly finished. Would you honour this sappy fool by sending it off with me?"

• 1 month later...

d9GAKAM.png?1

Yuè was left at a loss for words as Àilóng not only sung praises of her (assumed) gift with words, but also tenderly stroked her hoof. The young mare was no fool; the Serpent King’s feelings towards her have indeed changed into something more... passionate. But then the question whether Yuè’s heart had undergone the same change as Àilóng’s has. And the answer was..... well, the very fact that she couldn’t muster an emphatic cry of ‘yes’ spoke volumes.

Although Yuè struggled to keep her eyes fixed upon Àilóng, she made no effort to remove her hoof from the glamored stallion’s grasp either. One moment of silence later, and Àilóng changed the subject. “Oh,” the qilin regained her composure with a warm smile; “But of course, Àilóng!” Just a few more finishing touches, and the lantern would be complete.....

• 2 weeks later...

With the lantern finished, the two would be able to carry it over to were others were letting theirs float off into the skies with their wishes. It was much the same for the king. As he and his dear friend stood shared lantern held in tandem, he couldn't help but to gaze into her eyes before glancing skyward as he spoke. "You needn't answer right now. Nor ever if your heart so tells you." the dragon would begin. To those that knew him well, his voice held hope and worry in equal and heavy measure, just the slightest of wavering. "But here, under the light of this moon. There's something I must say..."

He would pause, working with Yuè he would send the lantern flying gracefully into the sky, adding its warm glowing light to the glittering parade of hopes and dreams. Àilóng smiled upwards as it started its way into the distance, his gaze once more coming to rest on the mare. "I love you,Yuè. With all of my heart."

• Like 1