Official Discussion Thread - S08E14 Yakity-Sax

vHOBFmO.png

In this episode, Pinkie Pie picks up playing a bizarre instrument as a new hobby, but her friends get annoyed by her inability to play it.

This thread is dedicated to discussing the episode before, during, and afterwards. As the thread is now open it may indeed contain spoilers. I ask that potential spoilers talked about or shown before the episode airs stay within the spoiler tags please, after the episode you no longer have to use the spoiler tags, but warning, if you haven't seen the episode yet after it airs, this thread no doubt will have all sorts of spoilers in reviews, images, etc. So tread at your own risk 

Eh. Not a fan of this episode.

Spoiler

I have a feeling they played it earlier than scheduled as this was -not- the episode to start off the second part of the season. While there are some funny bits in it, Pinkie is a bit of a brat here. And an episode where a problem could be fixed by just talking. I did laugh when AJ quickly shut down any idea of Twilight using magic to fix the issue.

Also very much looking forward to the next episode..Which will pop up next month. I believe that time we'll get new Venture Brothers episodes as well. Wooh Hoo.

Haven't gotten around to watching the episode, but this is the 18th Broadcast episode. This is basically a promo episode that may or may not be connected to the 35th anniversary stuff.

• 1 month later...

Archived