Acorn Seed [Final]

RoyalDice

Name: Acorn Seed

Sex: Male

Species: Earth Pony

Pelt Color: Dark Green

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Brown with a mix of blond hair straight.

Eye Color: Green

Cutie Mark: 2 Buxing Gloves

Physique: Well-Built, Healthy.

Origin: In Trottingham

Roleplay Type: Mane RP

Motivation: Beating the best buxer in whole Equestria, however due to his age, it would be too hard.

Character Summary:

As a child, Acorn was always trying to keep order and was a very proper foal, however when a fight happend, then he was usually involved, as he was also a good troublemaker. After being called one of the strongest in school he joined a Buxing Club, and started to enjoy it even more. He was later challenged by his father, who he beated with great pride wich resulted in his cutie mark. He kept on fighting till he grew out of it, and found himself a lovely fillyfriend which he later married and get a kid with, wich he would name Almond Joy.

After he grew and got older and older, he became very protective towards Almond, and made sure to help him if his assistance was needed. He started to farm nuts and decided to live just outside of Trottingham, to protect Almond from the big city. He was always scared to lose his son so he started to became slightly overcatious. He made sure that Almond was safe from any danger he could get into.

He's a rather though stallion, who knows how to defend himself when he has to, as he is a retired boxer. He is also a forgiving type, he can easily forgive ponies for doing something , however if it is related to his son, he often tends to get rather enraged with said ponies. He is very sensitive about his son, and if you do something with that he doesn't want you to do with his son, he's known to break a jaw or 2 if any of that happens. He is also grumpy alot, reasons for this are usually random.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to stamp this for approval, but I do have a couple questions/concerns first:

After Almost he kept getting older and older, he became very protective towards Almond, and made sure to help him if his assistance was needed.

I am having difficulty figuring out this sentence, I strongly suspect the word "Almost" is supposed to be something else.

He started to farm nuts and decided to live just outside of Trottingham, to protect Almond from the big city. He was always scared to lose his son so he started to became slightly overcatious. He made sure that Almond was safe from any danger he could get into.

He's a rather though stallion, who knows how to defend himself when he has to, as he is a retired boxer. He is also a forgiving type, he can easily forgive people for doing something, however if it is related to his son, he often tends to get rather enraged with said poinies. He is very sensitive about his son, and if you do something with that he doesn't want you to do with his son, he's known to break a jaw or 2 if any of that happens. He is also grumpy alot, wich is mostly because of several reason, wich differ every time.

Just a couple things here:

"he can easily forgive people for doing something" -- Instead of "people" it should be "ponies" or "others".

"He is also grumpy alot, wich is mostly because of several reason, wich differ every time." -- Just has several grammar mistakes and could be rewritten to be much more clear. Such as: "He is also grumpy a lot, which is for several reasons, all which tend to differ each time."

Other than that its fine.

I want to stamp this for approval, but I do have a couple questions/concerns first:

I am having difficulty figuring out this sentence, I strongly suspect the word "Almost" is supposed to be something else.

He started to farm nuts and decided to live just outside of Trottingham, to protect Almond from the big city. He was always scared to lose his son so he started to became slightly overcatious. He made sure that Almond was safe from any danger he could get into.

Just a couple things here:

"he can easily forgive people for doing something" -- Instead of "people" it should be "ponies" or "others".

"He is also grumpy alot, wich is mostly because of several reason, wich differ every time." -- Just has several grammar mistakes and could be rewritten to be much more clear. Such as: "He is also grumpy a lot, which is for several reasons, all which tend to differ each time."

Other than that its fine.

Sorry, didn't see those mistakes, i'll edit them ^^''