Retracing Old Hoofsteps. (ATTN: Alvida, PM to join)

IceStorm

The research that Raven spoke of was intriguing to Ice Storm. She wasn't looking into the different functions that the crystals of the Crystal Empire had to them. She added that she was manning them the focal point of the spell focus they she was working on. “I know that gems can have some aetherical properties. I'm not argue what specific one helps with what though. Perhaps strutting those as well should give you a basis of what to look for in the crystals here,” Ice smiled to her as she felt Raven pull into a hug and shifting closer to her. It was… refreshing from how nervous she was earlier and Ice leaned into her a bit. It may not be Fire Heart, but after the memories and the emotions of the day a pony to lean into was most welcomed.

When Raven asked about what jousting was, and they she felt it would be selfish to ask for a spar and not do something that Ice wanted to do. Ice smiled. “A joust is similar to a sparring. Both ponies are suited up in armor, and fitted with a lance. No magic is allowed and both ponies charge at each other. Both of the lances are blunt and are mostly non lethal. There have been unfortunate mistakes in the sport, but it's usually safe. The pony that remains standing after a joust wins,” she explained happily.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raven thought for a second. "Jousting sounds like a sport I could get behind... Maybe they even have amateur matches we could join in? I mean, if you'renot to sore from before, though I was on the receiving end more than you... That was a pretty nasty tumble I made you take, now that I think about it..." She spoke, slowly pulling away as she started to looked sheepish, remembering the fall she had made Ice go through. The thought of how badly she could have hurt Ice was like a shock of cold water through her, and made her stomach twist.

Raven had no idea why she cared so much for Ice, that it felt like she would lose a part of herself if Ice had been hurt, or why the thought seemed to cause physical pain to her chest. She was used to caring for others, thanks to her work around Canterlot, but this was more... raw...

Ice nodded when Raven mentioned that jousting was a sport that she could get behind. She added that maybe they would have amature matches that the two of them could enter. That would be fun, but could still be dangerous. She thought about it a bit as Raven added that providing of course she wen wasn't too sore from the tumble. She added that she was more on the receiving end of the spar but the tumble still looked bad. Ice shook her head. “Na, that tumble wasn't that bad. I've had worse. I'm just thankful I was as alert as I was for it and could protect my horn from the impact. That would have been… devastating to say the least,” she said to Raven. “Besides, that arctic cold could have done a lot more damage if your armor hadn't intervened like it had.”

She thought a bit more about everything and realized neither of them had moved out of the hug that Raven had pulled them in. It was comforting. Helping wash away the frustration and the memories of both today and of the past. Our aft last temporarily suppress the ones from the faire. She'd never forget that day and she shouldn't rest until she had the red jarl’s head for what he did. Out was only a matter of time now… she'd just need to make sure Sigrin didn't have any Askr clan bucks there when she struck.

Her thoughts then came back to the possible joust and she spoke her thoughts. “I honestly don't know if they would out not. There's been some accidents in the sport recently as it is, and most of, if not all of the armor there is going to be too big for me. If you haven't noticed, I'm taller and more lithe than most unicorns. One of the reasons Luna is having my armor custom forged. None of the guard armor fits, and if it doesn't properly fit, then it can't properly protect,” she started. “And while I would be tangled to try with my ice armor, I know that's asking for trouble. It's still ice, and a lance is a puncturing weapon. That would punch right through my armor, and thus, right through me. I wouldn't mind getting one my armor is finished though,” Ice finished. Still though, even though they may not get to participate, they could still go and watch.

Raven nodded as she thought. She had moved away from Ice, but could still feel the delicious tingling of where their coats had touched. It was almost an electric sensation, and it almost made her miss the fact that Ice seemed far away. If it wasn't for the fact that Raven seemed to constantly be aware of Ice, she would have. Quickly agreeing on how cool it would be just to watch, she smiled softly as she got ready to head out, getting her bit pouch and some saddlebags in case she saw something at a market stall.

She paused when she thought of how Ice mentioned her size, and unbidden words came to her lips. "You've always been beautiful to me..." She didn't say it loudly, but in the quiet hotel room, it didn't matter. As soon as the words left her mouth, she realized what she had said, and wanted to snatch them back as she felt her face start burning. She wanted nothing more than to hide under a pillow, but settled for staring at the floor...

The feeling that was left when Raven and then broke apart so they could get ready to leave for the jousting matches and see if they even allow amature jousting before they start worrying about it they have armor that would fit her. However, Ice wasn't really prepared for the next set of words that came out of Raven's mouth, and apparently… neither was Raven. It wasn't very loud, and was obviously meant to be said to herself, but with how quiet the hotel room was, anypony with a trained ear would have heard it. She thought that she was beautiful? Ice couldn't help but blush a bit and Raven both blushed and looked say, down to the floor.

An array of thoughts went through Ice Storm. Raven herself was quite pretty, but still, she was married. Depending on how things went though, there could still easily be something there. She felt at peace when they were snuggled as they were moments ago. A feeling that she equally shared when her and Fire Heart snuggled. She had read somewhere that herd relationships could be a thing… it would have to be discussed and looked into more. That would have to wait though… She needed to do something now to help Raven feel better, and there was one thing that easily came to mind. She stepped forward lightly, butterflies in her stomach and gave the mare a light kiss on her cheek. “You're pretty cute yourself, ya know. Come, we better leave now is we want any chance of an amature match off they're even doing them, and they had something that will fit,” she smiled.

Raven followed in a daze, her eyes flat and her movements almost mechanical. She was on autopilot as her thoughts raced. She couldn't believe what Ice had said, or even the light peck she had placed on Raven's check. Speaking of which, her cheek was tingling in a way that radiated heat throughout her face, and making her feel as if her hooves weren't on the ground.

In short, she knew she was smitten, badly. However, she didn't really know what to do about it, or if she could talk about it with others. It wasn't until they got to the jousting pitch that Raven finally shook it off, and smiled widely at Ice. "So... Where do you think are the good seats at? I think we should just watch for now... Not to mention we can talk... you know, about us..."

EelWvW1.png

It seemed to take a moment for Raven to shake of and realize what had happened. Or she realized it and was just as stunned by Ice's reaction as she was by her own comments. Either way, Ice Storm thought it was cute. There was definitely a spark of something there. What it was, or how deep it ran, she didn't know yet. She also wasn't sure if she would be interested in a herd relationship... The last thing that she wanted to do was to hurt two wonderful mares. She would need to find a way to get the three of them down together without raising too much of a question. Ultimately though, bringing it up to Fire was going to be a lot harder than to Raven. Fire Heart was already emotionally unstable at times, and it was possible that if asked, she might feel like she had done something wrong, no matter how much Ice would say that isn't the case. Fire Heart had always been there for her no matter what, and she was so understanding... She was one of the few mares that could look past her problems and see her for who she was... not.... what she wore.

Actually... That would be a way there... to see if it would even be worth considering.. but she wasn't sure if she trusted Raven enough to know about that just yet. What would she think or do if she found out that her CO, and perhaps more than friend had a problem like that? The answer to that question would probably be the ultimate answer on whether or not anything could possibly work between them. For now, she would wait and see how the night went.

When Raven asked where she thought the good seats were at, it brought her back to now. She shrugged. "I've never been to one of these events so I can't really say. I would like to say that they would probably be close to the arena itself, but I don't think anything too far up in the stands would be bad either as long as we didn't get sat behind to gigantic ponies," she said blushing a bit when she suggested just watching, and they could talk about, them as well. "I do think that would be a lovely idea. I'm sure we have plenty of things that we can talk about in that regards as well as get to know each other more outside of a combat sense," Ice smiled, making her way towards the door and opening. With a smile and a small gesture, she would allow Raven to go first. "After you," she said gleefully.

Raven led the way, her tail flicking both from nervousness and excitement. She quickly paid for the tickets, and found a decent pair of seats up a few rows in the stand. They weren't close enough to get hit if something happened, but probably close enough to see the heraldry if there was any on the armor the competitors were wearing. After getting some concessions from a nearby busker, she sat, handing over one of the boxes of snacks.

"So... About back there at the hotel... I... I mean, I noticed it while we were sparing, but after your shower... it... It was just... wow..." Raven said, not really sure how to begin. She was still really nervous, but there were distractions around her. The tilt hadn't started yet, so her eyes roamed the crowd, seeing the energy in it, even as this fluttering feeling in her stomach made her feel sickish...

Ice Storm followed closely behind Raven as they starts heading towards the jousting matches. So far to say the day was going exactly as she planned it would be the biggest fib of the year. Ice definitely couldn't say that she was unhappy with how it was turning out though. She was a bit surprised when Raven paid for the tickets to get into the matches, but in honesty she probably shouldn't have been. The way they had been today, and the way things were progressing, it didn't seem like either of their feelings were going away any time soon. She then watched as Raven returned with a couple boxes of snacks. She smiled. "Thanks," she smiled as Raven hooved her the snacks.

She then started talking about back at the hotel room. That she had thought to during the spar, but the shower had ended up being what floored her. Ice blushed and smiled. “Yeah… despite my affinity to ice magic, showers are the one thing I like hot. Granted my hot warm for most, but my body temperature is significantly lower than most ponies. One of the reasons why I live on the mountain in Canterlot. I can walk out into the Frozen North and be perfectly okay without any protective gear. I'm practically immune to the cold.

However, in the flip side, I'm extremely vulnerable to any source of heat, and it is physically dangerous for me to live, or even be in a place that experiences extreme heat, and an average for a normal pony, is a near fatal fever for me. The more powerful my ice gets, the more vulnerable I become to fire. One of the reasons of we ever fight a fire mage, they must be eliminated before I can really partake in the fight. There are few more drawbacks to this much power, but those aren't something I wish to publicly discuss…” Ice started testing the waters to get a gauge of how understanding Raven might be before she made any decisions to discuss the other drawbacks privately.

Raven was a little surprised at the fact Ice had already decided to bring out the heavy stuff. Then again, Ice did seem like a mare of action, not words, so it was understandable that she would want to make sure Raven was okay with this before moving forward. Raven liked that, it was part of what drew her to Ice, part of what made her unable to keep from sneaking glances at her. To find out she was this burdened by magic... It almost hurt Raven.

"I guess we won't be taking any stroll through the park in summertime then, but that's okay, I prefer winter anyway... I used to have bad allergies. Winter was the only time I was fine..." Raven spoke softly, feeling unsure of what to say... She wanted to comfort Ice, but didn't know how other than to reassure her Raven would be there. "Honestly, I think I prefer the cold weather, feels better on my coat and skin..."

EelWvW1.png

Ice couldn't help but smile a bit when Raven said that they wouldn't be taking any strolls through the park in the summer time and that she preferred winter anyways. That she used to have really bad allergies and that the winter was the only time that she was ever fine. "I'm okay as long as it's in short bursts, and if I absolutely have to be in it, I can use that armor if Ice I made as a personal air conditioner, but that's only temporary. The summers in Canterlot don't actually get that bad, and are manageable even for me. Ponyville got hotter than one might expect it to at times," she started as she heard the announcer overhead start listing off tonight's matches. She also heard Raven add that she felt that she liked the cold better as well cause it felt better on her coat and skin. Ice nodded.

"Cold generally does feel better on our coats and skin. For most though extreme cold can be just as bad as extreme heat. I'm an exception to that as I am, as I said, all but immune to cold temperatures," she smiled before feeling a bit more brazen and leans in to Raven and whispers in her ear. "I can think of a few things that might feel better than just the cold though, and like I said. You're pretty cute yourself," she smiled and giggled. It seemed like the first match was starting to get staged and they had a perfect view. She smiled and gently leaned over against Raven and settled in to watch the next fight. The comments were a bit reassuring though. It was definitely making a case that she could perhaps trust her a bit more. She thought back to the mare's allergies though and she gave thought. "Do your allergies still give you problems? I have a few lozenges back in Canterlot that I get from a local store there. I could get you some when I go back. They are all natural, and actually don't taste that bad compared to others," she said. She wanted to make sure that Raven knew that she felt for her issues as well and wasn't going to brush anything off either.

Raven blushed, her face staining slightly pink with the warm heat. The competition was going on, but she wound herself unablle to pay attention to it. Apparently, Ice got playful when she liked someone, and Raven wasn't sure how to handle it. On the one hoof, she loved the teasing attention, it made her feel special. On the other, it made her tongue-tied, unable to respond. It was like with a word, Ice could cause Raven's mind to blank like a parchment written in disappearing ink...

Finally, she calmed down enough to respond to the question posed. "N... No, I... I'm fine, I think I grew out of it, and one year I had a bad cold, think that may have helped with them..." She had trouble starting the sentence due to how flustered she was, as her face could still prove. She tried to pay attention to the next tilt, but couldn't. She kept finding her focus on the mare next to her, and how deliciously close they were...

EelWvW1.png

Ice nodded when Raven said that she had grown out of the allergy issue. She still had some allergy issues herself which is why she kept the lozenges around, but they weren't as frequent as they were in the past. It was possible her magic was just helping prevent the particles from afflicting her as much, but she wasn't honestly sure. She could definitely tell that she hit something inside of Raven though when she watched her face turned a very cute shade of pink. It had taken her several moments just to be able to communicate what she had to her. Ice could hear the clang of the armor and the jousts in front of them. She could see the combat, but the only thing she paid attention to was the mare that, she was now seated even closer to leaning completely against her. She sighed a bit.

"At least one of us was able to out grow a foalhood issue. Still, I'll make sure to pack some extras from now on just in case of flare ups," she smiled a bit blushing herself. At this point... it was going to be sink or swim... She wasn't really sure how she was going to tell Raven about that... Perhaps just showing her would be the best way to do that, and that would require inviting her back to her place after the matches. Ice was.... growing more comfortable with the idea the more that she leaned against her. She didn't think Raven would be mean to her over something so... well, it wasn't a small issue by any means, but... she'd have to see how it played out. A few more minutes passed and the first round was over and a brief intermission was taking place while the next match was set up. During that time the announcer said a few things, that Ice wasn't paying attention to it before she looked up on a magic screen, and saw both her and Raven sitting in a border of hearts as if it was waiting for something. She spotted the works kiss cam on the bottom frame and blushed. "Um... Raven," she said pointing to the screen. "I think they want us to kiss..." she said the butterflies returning. Granted, it wouldn't be the first time Ice had kissed her tonight, but she didn't think a quick peck would suffice here.

Raven looked over at Ice in concern. Was there some thing that troubled her from her foalhood? It didn't seem like she'd had the best of one, but... Raven just didn't know what to do...

She absent-mindedly leaned in closer to Ice, their coats almost brushing. It felt nice, and right, but her thoughts were still with how to help Ice with this sensitive issue, whatever it was. Thus, when Ice spoke about wanting a kiss, no about the organizers of the event wanting them to kiss... her eyes went flat as shock ran through her body. She could hear the crowd now, chanting encouragement to them, and the blush that had stayed mostly confined to her checks spread, taking over most of her face. Even her neck felt a little warmer than usual. After a second of sitting there, her mind searched back into gear, and decided that doing it would be the fastest way of getting the crowd and announcers to focus on something, anything else... So, she closed her eyes and leaned in, readying herself for the next few seconds...

EelWvW1.png

Ice shivered herself as the chanting of the crowd didn't help much with the butterflies in her stomach. Everypony in the stadium wanted the kiss to happen, and she looked to Raven whom was also blushing like crazy, but she still leaned in. Ice smiled a bit, closing her eyes as well as she pushed forward and felt her lips make contact with Raven's and.... Everything felt.... right... It was almost like the sign from the big screen was a message from the princesses themselves telling her that there was nothing to worry about, and that everything was going to be okay. It felt like time itself stopped when their lips made contact, and honestly, she could sit there the rest of the match like that. It probably wouldn't be in good form though. At the moment though, everything felt right and she absent mindedly started wrapping her hooves around Raven's neck and tried to pull her into a hug while they kissed if she allowed.

Raven melted as their lips touched. She could feel the care and strength in how Ice moved. It felt as if it was a moment that went on forever, but was all too brief. She felt a light touch on her, pulling her closer to Ice, and her body held no resistance to it. There was an electric sensation building in her neck, one that ran up through to her horn. It felt magical, and gave her a delirious feeling as her's and Ice's horn brushed... it almost felt like...

Raven's eyes snapped open, panic filling them as she yanked back from the kiss, realizing she was emitting a magical charge. She was fast enough to redirect it, but not enough to stop the charge. A bolt of lightning stabbed through the air as a lot of the concessions around them were upturned, which made her grimace. Especially since she caught a glimpse of the camera still lingering on her and Ice... She quietly hung her head, levitating bits out to the crowd around them, trying to repay everyone for the food she had ruined...

The kiss felt like it was going to last all night, and Raven made no effort to pull away com I've when she started to hug her. A tremor went through her as their horns touched briefly before she felt Raven pull suddenly pull away from her. She was going to add of everything was okay but no sooner did Raven pull back a bolt of lightning shot up out of her horn. This startled many around them and most of their concessions were now on the ground. Raven seemed exasperated and she started handing out bits to everypony nearby.

“Wow!!! Talk about an electrifying experience!!” The announcer said before the camera moved to another couple. Ice was engaged. They put them on the spot like that and then trying to make fun of Raven? She kept her mouth shut as it wouldn't do any good here. Still though, the burst of magic that had been displayed, only confirmed to ice that there was definitely feelings there. Surges of making like that we're born out of emotions, and tho try to help soothe Raven she pulled her back into a hug. She held it for a bit before pulling away and smiling at her. “Are you okay? You aren't hurt are you?” she asked in a surprisingly loving tone. Raven had just been greatly embarrassed, and honestly the jousts were an afterthought at this point. The only thing remotely Ice cared about at this point was the mare sitting next to her. “Come, let's get out of here. We can try this again in a city that didn't have crazy announcers. Let's go back to my hotel room and stay there for the night. Unless there’s absolutely something you need in yours. In which case, I would have to pick up some things from my hotel room, but I would be more than willing to spend the night with you. I-if… you wanted me to that is…” she said blushing a bit.

Raven burried her face into Ice's shoulder, glad for the support. To say she was embarrassed was an understatement, she was mortified.  She could have hurt somepony, could of hurt Ice. But, everypony was fine, even her. "I... I think I'm fine..." She muttered softly, her eyes starting to water with the emotional pain. They at there for a bit like that, before Ice mentioned spending the night, which kinda shocked Raven.

"I... I'm fine with your room... it's just... even after that? If I hadn't of noticed..." Raven started crying, unable to finish her sentence. The thought of what might have happened, all because of her stupid horn, was all that filled her thoughts, even as they disentangled from each other's legs, and Ice led the way out. It reminded Raven of how powerless she felt as a foal, of how weak she had felt when her horn had first broke...

Ice could see the emotional turmoil that the surge of magic had on Raven. It only further agitated her boiling emotions towards the announcer. It enraged her how easily somepony could turn another pony's problem into the source of their enjoyment. One thing was for sure, she would not be attending the jousting matches here again and she thought about having a weird with the princess about his actions. However, she stated looking at it from her other side. The announcer pony probably didn't mean anything about it, and an event like that was likely to create a possible issue otherwise. Icy was unaffected and unadjusted by the notions, but he could have simply been trying to diffuse a bigger situation before it started.

Seeing Raven start crying though, made her feel physically ill. When she started sputtering, and asked her after that… as if the outburst was going to push her away, or at least thought out would push her away, Ice leaned and rested against her as she started speaking to her. “Yes, even after that. Everypony has an issue or two and Celestia knows I have my own. Sometimes they aren't the best, and they usually pop up at what we think are the worst possible times, but I assure you,” Ice said nuzzling Raven. “That wasn't the case tonight. Surges like that are usually connected to emotions. If anything it confirmed what I had already been feeling tonight,” she smiled as they approached the hotel.

Raven smiled weakly as Ice told her that the surge had only reaffirmed how they were feeling about each other. It helped, but the shame and fear of it had done a small number on Raven. She walked close to Ice, wanting to brush against her every now and then for the comfort, but refraining because she didn't want to seem needy.

As the hotel came into view, she wondered which room was Ice's, as well as what Ice would have needed, though she didn't ride far on that train of thought. She was mainly trying to keep her thoughts on the now, though, and not take a trip to the bullies in school, teasing her for her messed up magic. At least she'd an answer once she'd gotten her cutie mark. Till she got kicked out for fighting...

Ice looked to Raven and smiled a bit as the small smile spread on Raven's face. It wasn't much, but it seemed to help a bit. She still appeared to be a bit upset though and I've was trying to think of how she could help Raven feel better than she was. She didn't like seeing her like this. It reminded her a lot of herself and some of the memories she had when she was a foal. They were not pleasant.

Her smiles quickly turns too a slight look of shock as she opened the door and saw two of her overnight diapers sitting on the bed. They were folded up neatly, and were bright pink with foalish designs on them. Apparently she hadn't put them all away like she thought she had and immediately a blush crept across her face. However, she made no attempts to guide them either. She was already planning on letting Raven know about the issue. It just looked like the conversation would happen a lot sooner than she was expecting it to. She supposed it was a good thing though. She'd get her answer immediately. She remained quiet and ways for Raven's response.

Raven slowly trudged into the room, her thoughts still unfocused. She almost didn't notice what was sitting on the bed until she was right on top of them. Her face showed her confusion, her thoughts churning slowly as she simply stared at them. Does she have foals with her... No, they're too large... What other reason... wait, "one of us was able to outgrow a foalhood issuse..." OH! She thought, puzzling through it till her eyes snapped open wide in shock and concern. She wildly swung her head around till she caught Ice in her sight, the look on the mare's face similar to what Raven herself had been like earlier.

Raven took a second to process all of this, frozen in spot as easily as if Ice had done the honors, before with a sudden flurry of movement she somehow simultaneously shook her head and launched herself into hugging Ice. As she held Ice in her hooves, she slowly started to stroke her mane, trying to put as much concern into the motion. This probably wasn't the way she was meant to find out this secret, so Raven was doing everything she could to comfort Ice. Finally, softly she spoke. "I... I'm sorry... I mean, I know how hard it is to have a part of your life that makes you ashamed... that's why I reacted as strongly as I did out there, it made me remember the way the other foals in the magic school made fun of me... I'm going to be right here, unless you would prefer I stay at my hotel tonight..." Her words were soft and gentle, the offer made as a way for Ice to save face, in case the chill unicorn wanted to just pretend this never happened...

A million thoughts were flowing through Ice Storm’s head as she stood frozen in place as Raven walked right up to the finish garments. It seemed she didn't even realize that they were they for a moment, but then she saw the look of recognition in her eyes. This was it… she want really she what to expect at this point. She watched as Raven turned to her. What Ice wasn't expecting, was the near pouncing hug that followed. Ice almost buckled under the hug from the the sudden contract, however as she felt the hoof start brushing her mane, she wrapped her own hooves around Raven and held her tight.

Then Raven spoke. First off apologizing, for what she didn't know. None of this was her fault and she want the one that left them on the bed for everypony to see. Well, anypony that she would have invited in anyways. Again, perhaps this was… no… there was no perhaps. This was a sign that should not be ignored. Finding a mare this understanding that want Fire Heart, our a close friend up to the beginning of the day. Raven told her that she knew what it was like to have a part of her life that made her ashamed. That it was part of was part of the reason why she reacted at hey own biggest of magic like she did. Ice tightened her hug as Raven told her that she was here for her, unless she wanted her to go back to her own room for the night. Ice immediately shook her head.

“No, not unless you want too, considering there's only one bed in this room. If understand if you did… I was planning on bringing this up before night's end so they didn't surprise you later but… I guess fate would have it other ways. I'm just thankful I'm the only pony that has a key to this room other than the cleaners. No one would ever take me serially again if they found out I had to wear these at night… the name calling would stay all over again. Adult ponies can be even more mean spirited and cruel than young ones. Everything I've worked for… my stores, the casino, the base… all of it would be fine if this got out… I just know it would…” she spoke. For once it was her time that was… timid and lacking conviction. The confidence she usually carried about her was also gone. Her head hung resting on Raven's shoulder and her own shoulders were limp and sagging. It clearly wasn't one of her best moments.

Raven bit her lip, trying to figure out what to say. She was used to being on the receiving end of the comfort, not really on the side of doling it out. She sat there with Ice, just being there with her, for a bit. Finally words came. They were soft, and in a kind tone, but hesitant. "Ice... I... I know you're strong. As strong as your namesake, if not stronger... I'm going to be here for you, to help, but there will be times I'll need you to be strong for me... Think you can do that for me?" 

After Raven spoke, she slowly walked them over to the bed, gently lifting the protective garments and setting them on the nearby dresser. She pulled the onto the bed, and pulled herself close to Ice. She was fine with just laying here, moving at the pace Ice wanted to move at now. After the whirlwind day they had had, it was almost like the past hour had pulled the hoof-brake on the chart that was their relastionship...

Raven woke up, a smile on her face. Stretching her hooves, she felt something soft brush up against her, and realization hit her, leaving her laying there in a pleasantly stunned state. She had went to be bed with Ice, her c.o. and now marefriend, after a whirlwind of a day, culminating in both of the having intensely shameful moments. Raven had decided to try to comfort Ice by sleeping by her, and that's why she was currently tangled up with her. Sighing softly, she unfortunately had plans for today, research in the royal library, and so, nuzzled Ice, trying to wake her up.

Archived