Official Discussion Thread - S08E25 & 26 School Raze 1&2

tacobob

uObwMmS.png

In the first part, the magic of Equestria mysteriously begins to fail, and Twilight Sparkle leads her friends on a quest for answers, leaving the School of Friendship open to attack from a dangerous mastermind. In the second part, the Mane Six try to
Spoiler

escape from Tartarus while Cozy Glow furthers her plot to take over the School of Friendship, with only the Young Six and the Cutie Mark Crusaders to stop her.

This thread is dedicated to discussing the episode before, during, and afterwards. As the thread is now open it may indeed contain spoilers. I ask that potential spoilers talked about or shown before the episode airs stay within the spoiler tags please, after the episode you no longer have to use the spoiler tags, but warning, if you haven't seen the episode yet after it airs, this thread no doubt will have all sorts of spoilers in reviews, images, etc. So tread at your own risk!

Wow, I always loved this big season enders...

A few things.

Spoiler

Ha! I knew something was off with Cozy Glow! But I was pretty sure she would turn out to be something far darker than just some bratty kid with evil ambitions.

Nice to see Tartarus and Tirek....And wow! Somepony has been doing some monster hunting...I could see Applejack rounding up a posse to hunt down the Chimera after 'Somepony To Watch Over Me'. You don't go trying to eat Applejack's sister without a butt-whooping!

Hasbro did an auction..I think..Those who won got to have their OC's in the show...

And after all these years, we finally see guard mares! Yay! Fire Walker (And other mare officers) is finally official!

And also

Spoiler

8Chf6ld.png

• 4 weeks later...

Gotta wonder what Cozy Glow's parents think of all this - the princesses sent her to Tartarus !

Unless she's actually an adult that just looks like a filly - seems very smart and focused for a kid.

She did manage to drop a LOT of energy into the Void - hope that doesn't attract the attention of something.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2018 at 3:57 AM, tacobob said:

I'm hoping it was a 'scared straight' type thing they did with her.

You saw the way she talked to (clearly oblivious she was his pen pal) Tirek, right? She learned nothing. I will bet diamonds against coconuts she will return to cause future trouble.

Archived