An Adventure RP!

To start off, I want my first roleplay on here to be fun and extravagant. I absolutely adore adventure type roleplays, where a few characters go on to some far off, unfamiliar place and try to find something specific. Kind of like the Daring Do stories, or more like the episode "Dragon Shy" back in season 1. 

The plot I've been thinking about for a while was my character Golden Daze to have an important aerial meet (or a track meet, but for pegasi), in the Crystal Empire. But, on the train to the Crystal Empire, the train breaks down in the Frozen North. 

2v4stn.gif

So, the adventure could be trying to fight through the harsh colds and snow while trying to find their way to the empire.

Anyone can join! Please reply if you're interested! And if you have any other suggestions, I'm happy to hear them!

• Like 2

It sure was the plan to make it an adventure RP. ^^ I’m still thinking the plot through, but I bet it’ll be good enough. 

This sounds like fun. I was thinking of using my adventure pony Pocket Change...But it looks like you'll need an character that can fly for this...And even if you didn't, your character is too dang cute! I wouldn't trust Pocket to be hanging around her for too long. He might want to cheat a little, which would be bad.

I was thinking of two characters.  Either my griffon Zelda

EJhBYU5.png?1

or show character Smolder.

Eu8CjFi.png?1

Who would you prefer?

Okay, that made me laugh really hard with the whole Pocket thing. And thank you for callin’ Daze cute, that made my day. ^^ 

I honestly really love Smolder. She’s my favorite out of the young six. But, I find Zelda really fascinating. Her design really catches my interest. 

• Like 1

Did you do the pics of your OC or were they commissioned? No matter who did 'em, they are all utterly adorable. <3

As for the character....Zelda it is!

This will continue the poor griffon's streak of utterly bad luck. Ever since she broke up with her colt-friend, she has started to have some not so good luck.....

SBtUH8F.png

She finally got to hang around with an stallion she rather liked from afar (Big Mac) but they were attacked by a vicious swam of termites. Ouch! 

So after that went south, she decided to take a nice little trip to the Crystal Empire to be inspired. As an artist, she sometimes takes little trips to help her produce new pieces..

I'd like to offer up a few characters if that's okay! 

There's my former Wonderbolt, Fiver.

rL75Dpx.jpg

My Neighponese Bartender (and secret yokai)... and nothing else, Toboe Hiretsuna.

V6cWstL.png

And lastly my Neighponese Golem trainer, Hoshi Shirogane.

6Fujs1J.png

• Like 1

I drew them! Thank you ❤️❤️ She took a while to design, but I loved how she turned out. She’s my little baby. <3

And aww, poor griff. She’s really fascinating to me. 

And for Pretzelparty, I really like all of them. Fiver caught my eye the most I think. But they’re all really interesting. ^^ It’s up to you! 

• Like 1

Yeah, I also vote Fiver....She could be also attending the aerial meet....Zelda is just a random schmo who was also on the train.

Actually, being an ADVENTURE....Maybe something more dramatic? An wild beast attacks the train...One of those giant birds from last season...A Roc attacks the train and knocks the car off the track into a lake....And then adventure happens. Or they all die. :cry:

Cause normally, if the train broke down, the train company could send either another train or just pick them up with a cart.

Hmm.

To Szalhi: If that’s what you wish!

To Tacobob: I like the idea of the train getting knocked into the lake, then they all try and get out and find they’re completely lost without the train. Then from then on, other monsters and stuff attack them, and/or an anvalanche happens because they’re in the Frozen North.

And maybe they can’t get the train company out there, because they’re literally in the middle of no where.  

I really want to use Loose, but she has almost no reason for going to the Crystal Empire in the first place. I'm trying to develop Haste's app, but she's not really a WoE type of character anymore. 

Maybe not the train itself...That would be rather morbid..All the deaths..And they would send the big guns over (Alicorns...Main Six..) to recover survivors..

I was thinking a train car...Or even something simple.

1: The Train Made A Pit-Stop and our guys left to stretch their legs...But missed the train as it left.

2. The train breaks down at a tiny little town in the middle of nowhere. The engineers can fix the train, but a part needs to be sent and it would take a few days. Our guys decide they could make the trip via wings..Or Hoof (and foot) Depending on who goes. And maybe it's too windy to fly.

As for Loose going to the Crystal Empire, there's a ZILLION reasons to come to the Crystal Empire

1. Sight Seeing! Tons of places to check out!

2. Very good Vodka. Comes in a crystal bottle.

3. That show they're going to watch and/or attend.

4. Unique Snow-Globes that are exclusive to the Crystal Empire! Buy a bunch and sell them on E-Bray!

sOArH2R.png

5. They also have a fun game. Collect pieces of their former ruler. You might think you've found them all, but there's always A'more to find!

JIKvuUI.png

6. They still sell Crystal Pepsi there.

7. Seriously you have like 100,000 airline train points. You got to use them or they will expire!

8. Meet & Greet Princess Candace. She's kind of hot and smells like apricots..  Just don't get too close to her, or her child-god will murder you to death!

dqURUsq.png?1

I could definitely give Fiver a try. Haven't played her in years but it could be fun!

As for what causes of wha tstrands them there... How about someone just uncouples the latch connecting their car to to the train? If they were near the back and in the middle of a snowstorm thent eh car could get sorta left behind and the train could just keep on going?

• Like 1

I don't think one simply 'hops' onto an ghost train.

You'd probably notice the difference right away.

For example, the train would end with a Ka-Boo-se!

Sorry for the late-ish reply, I got school and track practice. ^^

Anywho, y'all are cracking me up! 🤣 Though, I do really like Pretzel's idea where someone unlatches the trains connecting each other. That would make a lot of sense for being left behind in the middle of no where. Kind of like that episode with the buffalo where Applejack's apple tree get's left behind. Our group of characters then walk on hoof (because the wind is way too strong to fly, if they have wings), and they go through a whole bunch of trouble trying to find the Crystal Empire. Monsters, avalanches, stuff I've already said before.