RP With Taco Bob's Dumb Animal Characters!

Looking for an RP or two with these characters:

Pocket Change.

Sw0Fr5W.png

He's the adventuring sort. Decent at magic. Maybe avoid having him with Rarity as she probably still remembers the time he tried to hit on her. Bad Pocket!

As per his job as a globetrotting archeologist, he could be anywhere.

hypIcD2.jpg

There is also Smolder.  She's an cute little dragon girl.

QeuCUQM.png

She would mostly work around Ponyville. But she could be taken to most major cities for whatever reasons.

Please do not annoy her or she will breathe fire on you.

qbeNR8C.png

And finally, there's Thrilly A Scrapperclaws. Along with having a silly name, she is a Abyssinian cat person.

qoW0TGr.png

She is an traveler and could be anywhere. She is a friendly sort and wishes to learn of people and lands she has only glanced at.

• Like 3

*pushes Daze close to Thrilly*

I honestly find Thrilly adorable and a really good character. She's really interesting to me. I bet Daze would have a hoot with her. I feel like they would have really good, friendly chemistry. Daze could pretty much be anywhere for a meet or something. She's a really really curious pony and would be fascinated by Thrilly.  I'm trying to think of a really cool setting though 🤔

• Like 1

Dwah. Thanks. <3

I probably should have connected my character sheets to this, but I'm a lazy, lazy person.

Thrilly works in a traveling circus. She and her family are flying trapeze artists. She travels the lands...Sees different folk watching her in each place they go..But she never stopped and had a chat with these people..And she decided to take a little vacation and actually venture out into these strange lands..And meet their peoples..

• Like 1

Of course <3

And same. 

Well, Daze would absolutely love to meet someone so awesome. I have one plot in mind. Maybe Daze could be finished with a competition that Thrilly decided to role up to, because she wanted to see other performing acts. Or it could be the other way around, where Daze sees Thrilly's performance and is totally dazzled by how amazing the show was. 

Or, Daze can just accidently crash into her from trying to practice, even though her wings are absolutely dead. But Daze doesn't find that as an excuse. Haha.

I have a few characters who'd love to meet Thrilly sometime too!

My royal chef has been out traveling and was hoping find more chefs and learn from them... along with seeing  and meeting new people. She's never met a cat person and would love to spend time with a companion like her! 

Pocket change could easily run into my wolf yokai Hogo-sha. He's a globetrotter too, but more of an amateur archeologist. He's mostly looking for fame and power for the most part but he works to always keep his word and act reasonably. He's a very big nerd, and loves poetry.

My travelling Bard recently met Smolder in another Rp! Maybe we can develop a friendship off that interaction!

• 3 weeks later...

Nah. Zelda the griffon. Who is an blacksmith and artist.

EJhBYU5.png?1

Mind you, it's her nickname. Griselda is her real name. And also Gilda's original name. And it also fits in the need if griffons all must have names that start with G. Which I don't think is a thing...I think..

• Like 1

I always see Griffons being builders...And even dragons...Both have hands..And dragons would be even better as the heat wouldn't bother them that much.

Zelda started off with her family...All blacksmiths....They make common, useful things you would need...Silverware...parts for houses...horseshoes.. She now prefers to make fun things...Swords..Armor....For the R.E.A. But she also makes sculptures as well.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking to get the adventurer ball rolling for Silverbolt so I'll push him towards Pocket Change. He still remembers that whole insect weirdness.

For general Ponyville fun Sunrise or Timid Star could be on tap to play around with or mentor Smolder.

• Like 1

Yeah. Pocket still remembers the bit with the bugs. A year or so of therapy and using all the drugs his doctors prescribed have not really helped...And he still has the 'bug' dream every so often. Poor guy.

Timid would be fun with Smolder..Cause she is kind of scary. :wail:

I'm up for both of them. So when you post the RP, just send me the link. Or if you need me to start one, just ask!