Stellar Drift

Stellar-Drift1.png

Roleplay Type: WoE

Name: Stellar Drift
Sex: Stallion
Species: Pegasus
Eye colour: Blue
Coat: very light grey
Mane/Tail: Blue to grey gradient, slightly messy.
Physique: Average
Residence: Canterlot
Cutie Mark: The pegasus constellation in front of a moon. (I'm going to mention his cutie mark moment in the "history" section)
Unique Traits: Wears glasses

History: As a colt, Stellar was often pressured to pursue a carrier in sports. His parents are both athletes, and wanted him to be one, too. He learned a lot about buckball, hoofball, and the Wonderbolts. He was just never really interested in it. Sometimes, he would spend the night staring into the stars, thinking about what he wanted out of life. Then, one day, as a joke, his dad bought him a small telescope and said "if you're gonna stare at them so long, might as well get a better look, amirite?" His dad thought he was hilarious, but Stellar took it more seriously. That night, he was looking through his telescope, and his dad came out to chat. He said "If you really don't want to be a sports pony, then I guess I can't force you. You should do what makes you happy. and if staring at the stars is what makes you happy, then... then I guess I could always get you a better telescope." They spent that night staring at the stars together. Stellar's Dad asked him about some of them, and he'd answer lots of questions. At one point, his dad said "You know, you're pretty good at this stuff. Wouldn't it be funny if it ended up being your special talent?" making a friendly jab at the fact that he was still a blank flank and all his friends had gotten their cutie marks (it had become a sort of running joke once he stopped worrying about it) Stellar had a sudden realisation. Just how much star gazing meant to him. And right then and there, he got his cutie mark. His family couldn't be prouder (unless, of course, he'd become a Wonderbolt instead, they would joke).

Character Personality: A generally introverted book worm, lately, he's trying to be more outgoing. Quirky and a bit awkward.
Character Summary: Stellar Drift is a booksy pegasus with a knack for astronomy who sometimes has a hard time with socialization.

Pics:

img.png

• Like 2