Sex: Mare
Species: Earth Pony
Eye colour: Golden Orange
Coat: Brown
Mane/Tail: Reddish brown and red
Physique: An adorable amount of chub.
Residence: Recently moved to Ponyville
Cutie Mark: Chocolate bar and cocoa beans
Unique Traits: Cocoa Nut may have a screw or two loose, but she is a genius when it comes to chocolate and candy. She can make almost literally anything your heart desires. She does sculpting, unique chocolate flavors or colors, you name it.

History: Cocoa Nut was born to the name Cocoa Butter. When she was a filly, she would play jokes on others excessively. She thought she was just being funny, but she had to learn the hard way that sometimes pranks can go too far. One prank was so bad, she was labeled a madpony and sent to a psychiatric hospital. She learned there that sometimes, she needed to curb her craziness a little, and not go so nuts. She adopted the name Cocoa Nut to remind her that she can be a little eccentric as long as she keeps track of it doesn't let it get out of hoof.

While in the hospital, she got a hold of the kitchen, and they let her do some cooking. She didn't really care much for most of it, but when she discovered chocolate for the first time, she could do nothing but make chocolate all day for weeks. They had to revoke her kitchen privileges because she wasn't doing anything else.

When she was finally released, the first thing she did was go to her kitchen, and furiously prepare the biggest batch of chocolate in history (Not literally, but she felt like it), and she got her cutie mark right then and there. Since then, she's always been experimenting and discovering new ways of making chocolate interesting, and even healthy sometimes.

Character Personality: Cocoa Nut is a bit eccentric. Unpredictable, really. She loves subverting ponies' expectations. Her favorite thing, aside from chocolate, is to see ponies laugh. She's not above a prank or two if the setting is right, and she finds the perfect opportunity.
Character Summary: Cocoa is a bit of a madpony who loves chocolate more than probably any pony shou5ld. After her love of chocolate, what she enjoys most is making ponies laugh. A genius in the kitchen with chocolate and candies, she has a unique bag of tricks for the pranks she likes to play.

Edited by KaityKat
Added my derpi-linked image

I'm sure you've noticed the art is different than most of my posts. This one is not my art. She was an adopt I got forever ago from somebody on Google+ (before it died). I'd credit the artist, but I've long since forgotten who that was. :/

[edit] Well, the cutie mark is mine, but that's splitting hairs, lol.