Camping Trip! (Mystery RP)

The White Tail Woods: full of thick green trees, cracked sticks, shiny stones, and loads of scary silhouettes lurking beneath the shadows...

This is a camping trip RP, taking place in The White Tail Woods. Located here:

35d6xk.gif

Summary: A group of creatures set off on a camping trip to find the reason why animals of all shapes and sizes keep disappearing. Some say sightings of a shadow pony is lurking within the darkness, waiting to set it's hooves on the next victim. Five brave souls set off to the forest grounds, wanting to find out the mystery. Through thick and thin, the creatures will find out what's making the animals disappear.. or will they?

If anyone is interested, I'm looking for three other characters to hop in and join the group! Anypony, or any creature can join! 

I will be using my character Alizarin Fruits, as I feel like this will be a good growing experience for her (that and none of my other characters seem fit for something like this, haha). 

Please let me know if you're interested! Once again, anyone can join!

I could see Twilight being curious what was going on...Especially with the rumors of an shadow pony being part of this...But she's a bit too busy, so she would send a member of her Twilight Guard(Tm) Captain Fire Walker!

BvPhcWP.jpg?1

• Like 1

I have a plethora of characters who may want in.

Pathfinder is adventure pony who adventures while adventuring, so mysteries like this are up her alley.

Apple Bloom is a young mare now who'd like to take a crack at helping out Equestria like her big sis. This seems like something she may want to try.

Applejack is best pony and would want to clamp down on this critter-thieving nonsense before it starts to hit too close to home.

• Like 1

Dragonofruin: Sombra seems pretty awesome to RP with 👀

Tacobob: She seems perfect for the job!

SteelEagle: I love all of those possible ideas. I think my grumpy farm pony would have cool interactions with AJ (I agree with best pony) or Apple Bloom. Ali isn’t normally open to those who have similar jobs as her. She’s very closed off haha. Pathfinder also seems awesome. I’ll leave it to you to decide who to choose ^^

Szalhi: You do have some awesome characters ^^

• Like 2

Hi again :D

Ok I've been thinking this through... At first I was going to put my Zecora up but then I decided my Fluttershy would be quite fun to RP in this sort of setting. She's got a great motive after all.

"Oh oh oh, I just can't stand the thought of all those poor creatures being snatched from their homes!" 

It would be a great learning experience for her and help her work on standing up for herself and for the causes she lives by. Plus, I'd love to see her try to interact with other ponies on this thread.

"Of course if you'd rather have a magical zebra around, I'm such ol' Zecora could also be found."

• Like 2

Here y'all go! There is a order to the posts, which is on the bottom of my post^^ Enjoy everyone!

• Like 1

So..What characters will be in this? Would be helpful to know so when my post comes along...Mostly on Steel's part as he has either crazy pony, best pony, or lil' pony to bring.