What's a Flooberoid?

Flooberoid

A Flooberoid is a subspecies of Floob, duh.

Anyway, howdy, I'm Flooberoid (AKA Floob, Floo, Snarf) and this ain't my first rodeo when it comes to forum RP. I came upon this site when I was searching for a place to get back into casual RP- that is, RP I can just enjoy without reading a textbook first and rolling a dexterity check every step to avoid tripping over my own hooves. Without disclosing my exact age, I will say I am an adult and have some years' experience in writing and roleplay, so I will take my posts fairly seriously. I'm no novelist, though, and won't expect anyone else to be either.

Moving on, what else did y'all ask of me...? Ah, there's not really a story behind how I discovered the show. I just kinda saw some episode reviews (I think it was MrEnter, maybe?) and thought it looked interesting. Aaaaand my favorite pony is a toss-up between Rarity and Fluttershy. Fluttershy is best pony but Rarity gets the best episodes.

...Ya didn't think I was gonna say Applejack just 'cause of how I talk, didya?

I'm not finished watching the series yet, but I'm not afraid of spoilers either. I kinda view knowing what's gonna happen as just a way to get excited to get there anyway!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...