Annual Soccer Kid's Camp!

37n4bd.gif

Hello everypony!  Welcome to the annual soccer kids camp, led by the soccer star: Long Shot! This is a camp for little fillies and colts to learn the wits about soccer, and just have a fun 'ol time with their friends. They could even meet some new friends! It's a very friendly place to just practice how the sport works, even with some special one on one time with the star herself!

This is just a little RP I thought would be fun, just so I could get a chance to use Long Shot

37n5c9.gif

It's pretty much a slice of life, just learning and playing soccer and meeting new friends. ^^ I'm generally looking for fillies and colts to come into the 'kids' camp, but I could also use one or two helpers with the kids. Depends how many kids wanna show up! I'm not looking for a specific number on joining, but maybe 2-3 people?

Let me know if you all wanna join! Thank you!

• Like 1

Oh! My Sweetie Belle would love to be there. She'd be trying her best since she's decided to experience some things she's not so good at. :D

Also, or if only one character per person is best I'd love to have my Thunderlane help out. I've been hoping to do some more development with him. 

• Like 1

I’d love for Sweetie Belle to join! 

And Thunderlane can join as well! You can bring as many characters as you want, haha. It’s up to you!

• Apple 1

This RP should begin sometime this weekend when I got time. Thank you all for joining! I'll let y'all know when the first post is up.

• Like 1

I sure hope so szahli haha. It would be nice to have you back ^^ 

And awesome! I’m glad Wind Walker will be joining! Pets are allowed :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm thinking..Since there is only four...player characters...Can we just assume there's a bunch of random NPC kids as well? Would give the illusion that the camp is busy and maybe enough players for two teams?