Hi Canterlot, I'm Kay!

KayDreamer

4cBRFVX.png

Hello Canterlot Forums! My name's Kay. I'm trotting back into the MLP fandom right when the whole thing is winding down, but I used to roleplay a lot when this craze was at it's height and I'd love to get back into it a little bit while waiting for Gen 5. You guys seem to have one of the few high-quality active RP forums left, so I decided to join up here. (Seems like Pony RP in the Poniverse never got off the ground, the RP section of the MLP Forums is a pale shadow of what once was and I'm not quite sure what Canterlot Avenue is trying to be, but their actual forums seem totally dead and forums are my preference for roleplaying.)

A little background about me; I'm an illustrator and singing teacher from Australia. I love story writing, lore building and drawing. My OC, Kay Dreamer, is partially based off myself, though her backstory and personality really took on a life of their own. I can't wait for her to meet all your OC's!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, RainbowFoxxy said:

Hi Kay! Welcome to Canterlot :D

Your OC looks really cute! Great art there! My OC Reckless will enjoying meeting your OC :)

Cheers! It's been quite a while since I've drawn a pony. (I really miss it, they have such lovely, simple shapes.) I look forward to her meeting Reckless!

18 hours ago, SteelEagle said:

Welcome to Canterlot, Kay! I hope you enjoy you time here. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Dreamer looks like a cutie!

Thanks! Will do. I look forward to jumping into things. 

16 hours ago, szalhi said:

One of us.

One of us.

One of us.

One of us!