• 3 months later...

I am always up for doing something RP wise. Wouldn't mind doing something with some of your OCs if you're wanting to get them more involved. I could do something with either Nira or Medo, or any of my characters really

Well, I'm up for anything. We could have Ice/Luna or Ice and Sombra rekindle things. I don't think Ice had ever met any of your OCs. 

We could set something up with Wind Dancer in Las Pegasus, or Ponyville as well since she's currently there at the moment. 

And then there's Nira or Medo. If we figure out what characters we wanna use, the plot of the rp can write itself.

Alright then, I should be able to get something started or tomorrow, just let me know what character you would like me to use and I will go from there. Otherwise, I'll roll a d4 and go with it.

My apologies for the delay, I will have something up by tomorrow night at the latest. I've narrowed the character's down to probably Windy or Medo. I'd just have to figure out why Medo is in Equestria.

There's windy's Bio,

ahd there's Medo's bio

If your still looking for some RP, I am/will-be posting upto 17 new threads (depending on if any get replies) so your more than welcome to join one or more of them (don't recommend joining all 17 but *eh* whatever wags your tail :blah: )

• Like 1

Fun. I just need to figure out who I might like to use for it, lol.

Edit: Actually I'm super torn between using Yuna, or maybe having a disguised Luna wandering the town. I know this site is keeping up with like, events from the show and w/e so I don't really know where it's at on the 'princesses retiring' thing even tho I prefer to leave that out of my Luna's thing.

• 3 months later...

xD fair enough

what kinds of characters do you have?

so far i've got a pegasus who works as a cloud machine technician in Cloudsdale, a unicorn filly enrolled in the School of Friendship against her will, and a Lord of Chaos. I'm also working on an Earth pony employed as an agent of S.M.I.L.E.