Field Trip RP

Okay, so I just got done creating my trio of fillies, Hyper Drive, Midnight Glory, and Fruit Juice. I really want to start an RP with all of them, just to get their dynamic down and to flesh them out like my other characters, so I have an idea. 

They all go to Twilight's Friendship school, so I was thinking like a little bonding fieldtrip. They can all go somewhere, (them as in any student) and learn more about working together. Kind of like the episode Non-Compete Clause, where RD and AJ fight to be the best teacher. But better. That episode kinda sucked. Anyway, some professors and students just go on a trip. To where? I have no idea. Whosever interested can bring in some ideas! I'm willing to talk about it. 

So, what I need is some professors and more students.

I'm thinking at least two professors: 

One: Applejack (SteelEagle)

Two: Sunburst (RainbowFoxxy)

Three: Smolder (tacobob)

And a few more students! 

One: Kireina Hinode (PyroBlaze)

Two: Esaka Homura (Ciraxis)

Three: Blue Bird (RainbowFoxxy)

Four: Gallus (SteelEagle)

Five: Moonlight Glitter (SteelEagle)

You can be more than one character. Let me know if you're interested! And throw me some ideas.

• Like 4

Oh, oh! I definitely adding my character for this....

She fulfills Action Girl/Big Guy role. Desperately needs friends to get herself from her brooding state. On the road of becoming vitriolic best-buds with Hinode above.

Also regarding field trip target....I vote Roam. It's waaaay under-utilized for a place that's basically combination of Rome and Venice.

If willing to go overseas, Pharaoh Vale in Saddle Arabia or Unyasi (overall) also seem like a good choices.

• Like 1

She’s more than welcome! 

And I love the idea of Roam. That seems like a good setting. What could the little fillies learn from that though? 

• Hearthoof 1

I'd be happy to put my Sunburst in! He could escape his school duties for a a while and help bore ponies to death with his knowledge of history. ;)

Also, wouldn't mind throwing in my newbie Blue Bird. She could use some play time!

• Like 1

Hmmm. Maybe Smolder can go along as 'help'. She did something she shouldn't have and as a 'reward' she is stuck foal-sitting the younger students to help the professors.

SLCD0vv.png?1

Ugh.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, SteelEagle said:

I can toss in a Professor (Likely Applejack) and students (Gallus, Moonlight Glitter).

Alright! Once I get home I’ll update who’s in haha 

12 hours ago, szalhi said:

Would be great if Echo could go, but she ain't friendship student and I'd just slow everyone down.

I’m sorry :( 

11 hours ago, RainbowFoxxy said:

I'd be happy to put my Sunburst in! He could escape his school duties for a a while and help bore ponies to death with his knowledge of history. ;)

Also, wouldn't mind throwing in my newbie Blue Bird. She could use some play time!

Sounds good to me!!

4 hours ago, tacobob said:

Hmmm. Maybe Smolder can go along as 'help'. She did something she shouldn't have and as a 'reward' she is stuck foal-sitting the younger students to help the professors.

SLCD0vv.png?1

Ugh.

Haha that’s perfect

• Like 2

Alright, I should have the first post out in a few days! If not it'll be today, depending on how motivate I am haha

• Like 1
  • Hearthoof 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/25/2020 at 12:01 PM, Ciraxis said:

So, I assume this is still a thing? If Pyro won't post in few days, I can produce something.

Yeah. Just wait a few days, then you can post. No biggie!

On 6/27/2020 at 6:13 PM, tacobob said:

Goldendaze's little images on her posts never fail to give me the diabetes.

Thank you, thank you. *bows* 

• Like 1