im new here and i would like to introduce myself, i have a changeling oc, but i dont have a name for her yet, i might need help with that, i found this place while looking for info on the lyra x bonbon ship lol, i became a fan of mlp from a freaky dream, which oddly enough kinda resembled the false gen 5 leaks. my favorite mane 6 character is... well all of them. there isnt much else to tell, i hope to make many other friends here, ill see you all in my next post :)

Howdy and welcome to Canterlot! I hope you have a fun time here! Please let myself or any admin know if you need any help with the site :)

6 minutes ago, RainbowFoxxy said:

Howdy and welcome to Canterlot! I hope you have a fun time here! Please let myself or any admin know if you need any help with the site :)

thanks, i will :D

Heyas!  Sorry it took a while for me to welcome you, but thanks for dropping by!  Feel free to PM if you have any questions, want an intro on the Discord, or help with roleplay ideas!

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! <3

9 hours ago, PrinceBlueblood said:

Heyas!  Sorry it took a while for me to welcome you, but thanks for dropping by!  Feel free to PM if you have any questions, want an intro on the Discord, or help with roleplay ideas!

thanks, i might ask for rp ideas, the rps are very confusing here