Changeling Characters?

I know at least two people, here, who play a changeling character.

So I have a character who is part changeling. He kind of needs to work out some personal issues regarding his heritage, and I thought meeting a reformed changeling and being forced to interact might help him.

Anyway, I'll give more information, but right now, unfortunately, I don't have time to type lol.

I assume this application was before the season 7 finale. Is Flux a reformed changeling? If so, how does her current demeanor and appearance differ from the application?

Flux? Yeah, I made her before that episode. I’m not sure her demeanor really changed, she was already super friendly and nice. She’s mostly different shades of purple and pink now in her reformed shape, I think, as far as appearance goes.

Cool. So he app says she's a nomad Where are some of the places she likes to be? How long does she stuck around in one place?

And most importantly, is she into theatre? o3o nauseous just if there was a traveling theatre troupe in the area performing a play, how likely to stop by and see it is she?

and how can we get her interested in making Flaire talk to her?

She likes to be all over the place. It's mostly an excuse to put her in threads happening all over the place. She really likes making friends, so it wouldn't be hard to get her to talk to others. As far as the theatre goes, She would probably enjoy upbeat musicals or comedies, and she might go see others at least once, not sure. If need be, she could be there to spend time with some random audience member.

Haha gotta love contrivance. ;)

Cool. I have some ideas, I'm just not sure how to initiate an interaction between them. He's not a fan of changelings (seems ironic but he has his reasons), so if he knows she's one, he'll avoid her. But if she were to pin him down, he'd be polite and not ignore her.

Well, then, a long as she comes up to initiate contact, I'll have it sorted.

I'll make the thread later. I'll be busy all day, today, but when I'm done, I'll make it. ^v^