How's it goin', everypony?

FlameWolfScout

Hey all! Name's Colin, though if you want you can also call me Flame. Seems to be easier for folks to remember, since it's in my username. I'm a furry nerd who's into writing, music, voice stuff, languages, video games, and probably some other stuff I can't think of off the top of my head, and the list of fandoms I'm in is so long that I literally can't even remember them all. >w<

My preferred pronouns are he/him and they/them (it's kind of an odd situation). I legit found this site by just looking up MLP RP sites on Google, so...yaaaay. ^^ I don't actually remember how I ended up getting into MLP, since it was quite some time ago, and my memory is admittedly spotty at times. But hey, I'm here now, so isn't that what really matters in the end? :3 Also, my favorite main cast pony is a tie between Fluttershy (So gosh darn precious! ^w^) and Rainbow Dash (Heck of a lot of fun.).

I've been RPing for about seven or so years at this point, whether it be D&D with my friends, on various forums, or even on Discord, and while I like to think I'm pretty good, I also probably still have areas I can improve upon. Like consistency. >.> I do try my best to provide good posts to work off of, but sometimes my brain doesn't wanna work with me. Oh, and if I seem awkward at all...it's probably because I am.

Sooooooo yeah, think that's about it. Looking forward to spending time here!

• Like 2

Welcome, Flame/Colin!

It's alright if you feel inconsistent, we're used to dealing with work schedules and such, so patience has become a virtue of our little community here.  If you need help on-ramping into RP, want some introductions, Discord server link, etc, PM me!  Staff are here to help.

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...