RP ideas/partners, maybe?

Well this is awkward. >.> Apparently, despite being something of a writer (both in-character and out of character), my brain has decided it doesn't want to come up with any ideas for RPs in which to use my recently approved writey boi. Guess I'm hittin' that early writer's block, eh? Fuuun tiiiiiimes... v_v

So, uh...anypony got any ideas? Or maybe wanna chat and work something out together?

• Like 1

Hello,

I got two ponies. A princess based in Canterlot and a noblepony in the Tenochtitlan basin. A couple of mid-rank nobles if you think Pennmin would be interested in either.

I could see Pennmin advertising working if he's suffering from writer's block, yeah. He's mainly a fiction writer, sometimes (though not always) with fantasy elements added in, really just depends on the story. And yeah, he'd definitely want to meet her, especially if it's to work out a story.

Well, Princess Dunnie would probably be stuck at home, mostly and looking for something to do. Maybe call over a writer to ask about the writing business, maybe pitch some ideas.

Sorry, got a good bit going on, and sometimes I forget to do stuff.

He'd create some (rather basic) flyers and post them around town, offering folks a chance to have their story ideas heard by a published author. All they'd have to do is send him a letter with their idea and include the flyer in the envelope. And if he really likes it, he'll even offer to meet with them to work out further details about the story. (And if their idea becomes a full, published story, he'll give them 20% of the sales earnings.)