Let’s Pretend I Make Sense

Mysteryflare

About Myself: Fun fact - If you think I haven’t tried a hobby, you’re either wrong, or you’re right and I’d be willing to try it. I dabble in a little bit of everything: reading, writing, drawing, animating (poorly, but that’s okay), crocheting, role playing, and voice acting. I’m no professional, but hey, they’re fun! 

How I Found Canterlot.com: My best friend, another user on this site, suggested that I join, and bam! I’m here. Well, I joined the WRONG site at first, but we don’t worry about that.

How I became a fan of MLP: FiM: Did anyone else watch The Hub as a kid? You know, that one channel that used to be Science Discovery, then it became The Hub, and now it’s Discovery Family? Yeah. I watched basically every show on there when I was younger.

My Favorite Main Cast/Pony: From the main cast, Applejack. But out of everyone on the show? Trixie. She’s dramatic, and I love it.

And Here’s The Fun Part: You want to know more about me? I love chickens, so if you ever need chicken facts, or cute chicken pics, I’m the person to ask! 

Welcome!  Good to see you.  I'm one of the Friendly Neighborhood admins; Most around here either call me Blue, Bluey, or (if they know me from my way early years on the Internet) Rackenhammer.  

If you have any questions about how to onboard with RP on the forums, or connect to the discord, or any other thing, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

Please enjoy your stay here.

BTW, who's your friend?  Want to give them a little referral kudos.