Hey everypony!

Windracer

Hi, my name is Windracer, or at least that's my OC's name. I've been a long time fan of mlp for a very long time, being that I'm a born male you can understand why I didn't tell many people for awhile. It came to a point where I didn't care about what people thought, I love mlp, I will always love mlp, there's nothing you can really say to change that.

I've always loved roleplay too and have recently been looking for a place where I can go on custom adventures with fellow bronies where I can go through Equestria with other ponies via their OC's.

If you could give me some pointers on how the rp's work and which one is the best to start in that would be awsome. 

pleased to meet you!! you're welcome to DM me with questions, although Blueblood is a mod, so that's more his job hahaha

I totally understand the being bashful about liking mlp! i'm also had trouble telling people. i felt like i was coming out xD but i'm slowly becoming more comfortable with people knowing (not my family though hahaha). i'mg glad you're confident enough to be proud! hopefully i'll get there one day too! 

also, i'm always open for rp, so if you ever need a partner (who is also a beginner, i might add ;P), feel free to hit me up!

great to have you here! <3

• Hearthoof 1