Please assume I have no brain cells

calithetemmie

Hello! You can call me Cali! I've loved MLP for a long time. I don't think I've ever felt too shy to tell anyone if the topic came up either. I have little to no rping experience so I'll need all the help I can get! But I've always wanted to try! I'm mega-addicted to Undertale. If you're drawing a blank, think: megalovania or funny bone man who is in no way related to Jack Skellington. I found Canterlot.com because a friend found out I liked MLP and sent me the link. My favorite thing about this big dumb world is the undumb imagination of lots of authors and writers, so I can guess how to act in a fictional world. But like I said before, I'm still gonna need all the help I can get!

• Like 1

Weclome to Canterlot!  I'm one of the friendly neighborhood admins, so I'm the guy you'd ask for help.  If you want some help with navigating the site, the character application process, or just on fitting in, shoot me a PM!

Heyo! welcome to the community! and don't even worry! when i first joined i was totally lost! it takes a little bit, but once you poke around the site a bit, it becomes easier to understand. read through all the site information forums for guides on how stuff works and if you're curious about the rp, feel free to read some of those forums too! all of those things helped me understand. plus asking questions! i did a lot of that! you'll pick it up pretty quick, i'm sure!

• 4 weeks later...