Gettin' Back into the Swing of Things

I need some new roleplay ideas with my characters! I'm in the mood for anything! Something simple, or some huge adventure! I got a lot of characters to choose from, so let me know who you wanna get to know! My characters could use some new friends as well. Any new relationships is good to me! 

Here are all my characters!! Click Here. 

• Like 1

Well, if any of your characters would find themselves in Saddle Arabia, then I feel Sombra and Tongue Twister could use backup....And I not gonna lie, I would love to see Stella pushed out of her comfort zone.

OOC

And thread proper....

• Like 1

I could definitely throw my snotty girl.. though I need to figure out a reason why she would be in Saddle Arabia... Let me read into it! <3 

• Like 1

Of course! Haha. I mean how could she end up with Sombra and Tongue Twister. I guess she stumbled upon them at the wrong time! 😅

8 hours ago, Cubbage said:

If you have any characters that might attend the School of Friendship, the dorms plot is still open. And I think one or two of the characters there still needs a roommate.

I actually have 3 little fillies that attend the school! They're around the CMC's age! They play buckball on their free time! I normally RP them all at once, as they're always together 😜 

Hyper Drive

Midnight Glory

Fruit Juice

A little late to the punch here, but may I interest you in an interaction with my nice little medicine mare? Well, she's not a medicine mare, per say, she's an alchemist, but her primary goal is to preserve life to the best of her ability.

Her social circle hasn't expanded much, and I'd like to see how she interacts with other ponies and creatures.

You can find an expedition she started here 

And the potion shop she runs is also open, if any of your characters feel like color shifting coats or potions that make you speak backwards :)-

• Like 1

Of course!! I'll definitely hop into one of those!! I can write in my little hippie Pegasus Sea F. Salt, since I haven't used her for any particular thing yet! 

Cool. The shop thread is open- Blaze just never posted a departing post. And the Expedition hasn't started in earnest yet.

I kinda forgot for awhile that it was my turn, but with order restored, we could get the ball rolling properly again.

Or start something entirely new, I'd you don't wanna do that anyway. 

• Like 1

I could probably add her into the expedition. She's an airhead so she probably got lost somehow and finally found her footing lol Whatever you wanna do though! 

Hmm, does Bellissima currently have a recording contract?  Because I have a fellow musician character who has a recording studio:

Be interesting to see how two contrasting personalities bounce off each other.

Would also like to do something with Street Art, but can't think of anything at the moment.

• Like 1

Well, Bell used to have one when she was younger. Currently, she's freelancing, trying to book concerts and such. I would love to see how their personalities play with each other! Bell is always fun to write haha

Let me know if you think of anything with Arty! I love playing her too!

• 2 months later...