Hi!!

keepsake

Nice to meet you all! I'm Jenny. I have ADHD and MLP has been an on-and-off hyperfixation of mine for years. I'm trying to give myself some more fun hobbies and I thought I might like roleplaying because I've always loved to write fiction and poetry. And that's how I find myself posting here today! I took to google for MLP forums. I tend to be a bit shy, but I'll try to put my friendliest foot (hoof?!) forward here. :) I also keep referring back to this introduction guide, heheh-- finally, I think my favorite pone has got to be Pinkie Pie. I think her sweetness and optimism are comforting! 

Please feel free to say hi! Thank you!

• Like 1

Hi, Jenny. Welcome to the site! It's a pleasure to meet you!

That's great that you write fiction and poetry! I've always wanted to try my hand at actually writing a story, but I've always found it a little daunting :blush:. What kind of fiction do you write? Any specific genres?

My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash, but Pinkie has always been one of my favorites too!

I look forward to (hopefully) roleplaying with you in the future!

• Like 1

Welcome to Canterlot.com! I totally know what you mean with it being a hyper fixation! While I don't have ADHD (as proven by reaction to stimulants like adderall :|||), I go through some pretty intense phases! MLP is the one I'm in right now hahaha (which can be kind of a bad thing because it's hard to do homework when MLP is so readily available on Netflix...)

Pinkie Pie is amazing! I love her! I personally join Wziela in swinging to Rainbow Dash, but Pinkie Pie's personality has always been a highlight of the series for me!

Anyway, welcome to the website!

On 6/27/2021 at 9:50 PM, Wziela said:

Hi, Jenny. Welcome to the site! It's a pleasure to meet you!

That's great that you write fiction and poetry! I've always wanted to try my hand at actually writing a story, but I've always found it a little daunting :blush:. What kind of fiction do you write? Any specific genres?

My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash, but Pinkie has always been one of my favorites too!

I look forward to (hopefully) roleplaying with you in the future!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I really love writing fiction with a dash of magical realism, like a vague fantasy feel. 😄 I love Rainbow, too!! We wouldn't have the mane six without her after all!

I'd love to roleplay sometime with you! I'm still learning how to get started on this site, but I think I'll have a character application up soon!

On 6/27/2021 at 11:31 PM, Cubbage said:

Welcome to Canterlot.com! I totally know what you mean with it being a hyper fixation! While I don't have ADHD (as proven by reaction to stimulants like adderall :|||), I go through some pretty intense phases! MLP is the one I'm in right now hahaha (which can be kind of a bad thing because it's hard to do homework when MLP is so readily available on Netflix...)

Pinkie Pie is amazing! I love her! I personally join Wziela in swinging to Rainbow Dash, but Pinkie Pie's personality has always been a highlight of the series for me!

Anyway, welcome to the website!

Hi and thank you so much! That makes total sense to me, I like to describe ADHD as a magnified version of natural tendencies we all have in some form so I totally relate! Especially to it being hard to focus on work when there's something more fun to be had. Maybe that's the Pinkie fan in me talking haha! Thank you again for your welcome. :)