Help getting started?

Hello! I'm Jenny, I'm new to the RP community/haven't properly RPed in several years, and I was hoping I could reach out here for anyone who might be interested in planning an RP with me to get back into things :) I'm a creative writing major and a passionate writer in general, but I'm also looking for a place to write that's just for me and any friends I may make to enjoy ourselves, without all of the pressure I usually put on my writing. That being said, if you're looking for something fun, off the cuff, and easygoing, let's get to planning! I'm hoping to use my approved OC Keepsake and I'd love an RP that explores at least a little of the Everfree forest, but that's all I have in mind so far. Feel free to jump in on this thread with any ideas you may have floating around or want to try out. I'm open to most anything 😊

Hi! I read your character app, and while I don't have any ideas off the top of my head, I bet we could figure something out! My character log is linked below which has a list of all the characters I play! If you see any you think would be a good match, I'm open to RPing with you (I love RP, but be warned, I tend to get swamped with homework because silly me can't work when he's not stressed for some strange reason xD ; P)! If nopony on the list strikes you, I love making new characters, too, so if you have any ideas, I am sure I can come up with somecreature to introduce!

Let me know what you decide! And feel free to contact me on Discord (I respond a lot quicker there hahaha)!

This place is great for having both serious and casual zones, so I'm sure you'll find this place great for whatever you desire! 

I've been out of the loop for a very long time as well, and wouldn't mind getting back into things. If you ever need somebody to join a thread or story, just let me know.