Hey there!

AmberShadow

Hey everyone! You can call me Amber, I love programming and drawing! I mostly code websites, but I've messing around with C# in Unity recently as well. My art isn't nearly as good as I want it to be, but I'm still making slow progress!

I honestly found this site just by googling for a mlp roleplay site, seems like a good find so far!

I got into the show when it first came out in 2010, I can't even remember how I got into it but I remember watching the 2nd episode live. I ended up taking a break from the fandom about 8 years ago or so for various reasons. I've finally finished the show this month and have been reaching back out into the community, and after making my OC I've been getting that itch to RP again.

My favorite pony of the main cast is Season 3+ Rainbow Dash, I like her a lot more after she grows as a character.

I'm looking forward to giving RPing a go, it's been years since I've Roleplayed outside of D&D, but I think it'll be fun!

Welcome!  It's great to see you here!

I'm Blueblood, as a nickname and also as the player of him on the boards (we allow for all members to apply to whatever canon pony they want to play, no limited slots, but for some reason, no one else wanted the guy.  Go figure!)

Anyway, I'm the friendly neighborhood admin, so if you have any questions about getting started with Role playing, or if you want to discuss any thread plotting plans, just shoot a pm!

App form for OC's and Cast is here: 

I try to keep an eye on the Application board, but if it takes a couple of days to move from Work in Progress to finished, again, don't hesitate to PM me to let me know!

Thanks! I look forward to RPing with the folks here as well.

I'm not the best at art, I can't draw nearly as good as I want but I know all I really need to do is practice, practice, practice.

Speaking of practice, feel free to hmu in DMs here or Discord about a pony you'd particularly like some art of. I can't promise anything quality, but I can give it a shot!

Haha No worries! I have lots of characters and I'm willing to RP with any of them! In particular, I have an astrologer who may be interested in that "curse" of your character's... Check out my character log and let me know if anyone there strikes your interest!