Welcome to Ponyville!

A new pony has arrived in Ponyville! Her name is Spring Rain, and she's a stocky little gardener pony who works at a shop tending plants in the nursery and solving any problems ponies are having with keeping their plants alive. She may not like large crowds, but she's happy to socialize and see what's what around town.

Having trouble with a plant? Spring's your gal!

Want to meet the new pony and see what's up? Come on down to the garden shop!

Want adventure? Spring's a brave soul, daring to go near the edges of Everfree in her hunt for new plants!

Maybe you're looking for someone to talk to. Spring isn't so good at that, but she's more than happy to lend an ear and give a hoof.

Have any other ideas for how to interact with Spring? Hit me up! I would love to have our characters meet!

• Like 1

Hm, it'd be nice to give Berry Punch some more playtime, though I'll be away for several days next weekend, so I don't want to start a thread only to leave you hanging from Friday to Monday.

• Like 1

I just made a new Earth Pony who runs a small Jam shop out of Ponyville, Strawberry Jam

Perhaps she could hear about Spring Rain and see if she would be willing to assist her in finding an elusive and rare fruit in the Everfree Forest to use in a special Jam?

Strawberry knows a lot about preparing fruits, but not nearly as much about finding and tending to them as she'd like, so something less high stakes might also work as well.

• Like 1

We absolutely have to have Flora and Spring meet, their special talents are so similar! Not exactly the same, but close enough that they have to meet just for that sake! Maybe Spring comes up to Fillydelphia for a visit and ends up taking a break in Flora's shop?

Also a wild adventure with Kojo in the Everfree Forest would be awesome! Just let me know who should start that