Hello, everypony/everycreature!

TheWildfire

Wow... I never in my life expected to end up in this community and much less let my presense be known by anyone besides myself, but here I am.

Hello, to all who see this! My name is Wildfire and I'm a female closet brony who does a lot of art things. I like to watch the show, enjoy its fan works, write songs, and when I learn how to draw ponies better, I might post art in random corners of the internet and animate a couple things. Besides being a brony, I'm also a Minecrafter and Pokemon fan. Now I'm curious, actually... Is anypony else here a Minecrafter or like Pokemon? Wow, I really don't know what to say in this intro- AHEM.

I guess, please don't hate me? I don't really know why I'm admiting this, but I'm actually very nervous talking to bronies. I know its dumb, because I'm a brony myself, but hey, I'm just weird. Thats just how my brain works. I don't know if that stems from the fact that I'm a closet brony who feels really uncomfortable about people discovering I'm a brony, or just from me not wanting to make a fool of myself/wanting to make a good first-impression on everypony. Probably both. Well, it is what it is, right? Hopefully I get at least a little less terrified of speaking to the people of this fandom, in the near future. 

• Like 1
  • Hearthoof 1

Hello, and welcome!  Friendly neighborhood admin here.

I hope we can make you feel a little more comfortable in interacting with the community; if you need any help or introductions in that respect, PM me.  Same if you want some guidance on how to get started with RP here.

Hope to see you around!

• Like 2

xD I love that the term "closet brony" exists. Ok, well, actually, I hate that it exists because you shouldn't have to feel bad for liking a show. But y'know. Anyway, no I don't play Minecraft or Pokemon sadly, but I'm really good at taking an interest in what other people like! So if you ever wanna chat, shoot me a DM (Discord is preferred, but here works too). No need to feel uncomfortable! I hope you find a home here on Canterlot!

• Like 2

On 11/23/2021 at 10:35 AM, Cubbage said:

xD I love that the term "closet brony" exists. Ok, well, actually, I hate that it exists because you shouldn't have to feel bad for liking a show. But y'know. Anyway, no I don't play Minecraft or Pokemon sadly, but I'm really good at taking an interest in what other people like! So if you ever wanna chat, shoot me a DM (Discord is preferred, but here works too). No need to feel uncomfortable! I hope you find a home here on Canterlot!

Yeah, I too prefer Discord when talking to people

• 1 month later...