An Unusual Changeling

FireyIce

Star Crusader pursed her lips, and nodded.  "Very well.  Tiger, you go and take a look at the Prancing Pony, take Firey with you, I think they'll be able to recognize the groundling better.  Sharpfeather, see if any more clues can be found in the Sugar Cube Corner wreckage.  You'll need to work fast, rebuilding happens pretty quickly around here.  If the changelings have infiltrated Filthy's companies, there's likely to be some in the construction crews, too.  I'll let Psmith know to start investigating the paper trails and catch up with you at the site; colt talks too much, but he's a good pen pusher."

Plan made, they each split into their teams, on the trail of a conspiracy they scarcely knew the scope of....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Not bothering with a salute, she instead opted for a mouth-to-mouth kiss with a surprised Firey, fleeing at top speed towards her assignment, face completely red while violently shaking herself in denial*

"D-did she... Just k-k-kiss me?"

*He gently shook his head, following Tiger while keeping his horn subtly energized for any circumstances*

"So, what's the plan when we get there? I think you should do the talking while I do the infiltrating."

*Meanwhile, Sharpfeather had gotten to Sugarcube Corner and dove inside the garbage, scooping up everything she recognized as from a explosive, artificial or natural, ignoring the workponies' complaints. Exploding out of the tash and causing a greater mess, she dashed to their house and sped to her room, using chemicals and spells to find out more about this bomb while having dragged the poor P-smith with her*

"Hopefully you're alright, pencil-pusher?"