electric scooters

rihuete

Hello, how are you, having an electric scooter seems to me to be very practical, clean, and also allows you to combine individual transport with public transport. They are very useful for taking a walk through the streets or wherever we want to go, at Escooterfix you can see great models of these electric skates.

• 2 months later...

One time it was the middle of the night and I had to go across the streets and it was like, far, so my friend was like "oh just take an electric scooter they're so convenient" and I almost fell off a couple times while I was going probably too fast cuz there was a car I was afraid of, and then there was this BIIIIIIG hill and it was like "OH SNAP, YOU CANT BE ON THE SIDEWALK???" and I had to like scoot up the hill like I was on some kind of giant heavy scooter that thinks there's something wrong with me. Once I got up the hill I walked the rest of the way and every time somebody has fun on an electric scooter, I secretly wish to myself that their scooter will be like "WOAH WOAH WOAH IS THIS A SIDEWALK?" and brake like when you hit the wrong brake on a bike handle but it never happens. Also I've never seen somebody else pushing one around like a confused idiot so that's also discouraging.