(OPEN) Ponies! In! SPAAAAAAAAAAACE! (space/Survival/mystery)

You wake up with very hazy memories in a strange high-tech  room - the kind of machines you only remember from Science fiction books... but something is wrong... the ship is badly damaged, almost out of power and supplies, and there seem to be some... other... creatures... on the ship... what happened?

1-3 players please. only choose from available cast (it will make more sense as the plot unfolds) 

Depending on how many players sign up, each player gets up to 3 characters.

The story begins with Twilight waking up, from there she will awaken the rest of the cast as she finds them. (And as much as I hate spoilers in a mystery, if requested, I will post a plot synopsis) 

Cast:

Twilight: Sunblossom
Spike: Ashton
Applejack: Ashton
Rainbow Dash: ???
Rarity: ???
Fluttershy: ???
Pinkie Pie: Sunblossom 

So Who's ready for a romp through a dilapidated Starship somewhere far from home and filled with mysteries and challenges?

So glad you chose those two - Twilight is the main character (so to speak), and Pinkie.... I can take over any other pony on that list, but I cannot easily NPC pinkie, she's just so..... I dont even have words to describe her... manic?

But if you want we can start it right away, or give this another day or three to see if somone else is interested

You're welcome! I think I'll be able to replicate her mani- CUPCAKES DO YOU SEE CUPCAKES THEY'RE OVER THERE and we could find an octopus to take the role of Fluttershy but then that wouldn't make sense because octopi can't use phones and did you see that funny video about the dog that eats cheese and-

That was my audition for the part of Pinkie Pie, I hope you enjoyed it *bows*

We could wait maybe 2 more days, cause I'm busy on Sunday.

works for me, I'm technically free on sunday, but mornings I'm... incapacitated... *awkward laugh* 

Just for the record, my best character is Dash (as you might have guessed), second-best is Rarity, so if anyone else joins and questions who to pick, those are the preferences I have for the left-over characters

So as of right now, planning to start Monday (though unless somone else takes Rainbow, the first leg of this will be boring for them because Twi has to find and thaw out the others.

USA EST, GMT-5 iirc

Depends on what my messed-up schedule does, there are days I sadly wake up at like 3am and cant get back to sleep and days I wake up as late as 7pm (though that's extra-rare)

I'm Mountain Daylight time. I have cousins in your timezone, so I'm used to coordinating stuff with people in that timezone.

Yeah, I know the feeling, I have insomnia. Have you tried trazodone and melatonin? They work wonders for sleeping.

I know the feeling, when I was still in school I had a relationship with somone in PST which was.... not fun... I'm lucky enough now that the last few shreds of my family are all EST and my friends are mostly EST (minus 3 members of my DND group in CST and 1 in PST, but since I'm not DM I dont have to worry about coordinating them XD)

lol, I tried melatonin for a while, it helped but didnt solve it, I'm on RX Triazolam (sp?) but I cant use it but a couple times a week at most since it can be mildly addictive

First post is up, I will be assuming control of all characters without players, if anyone wants to join, either post here or PM me.

Thread: