Running of the Leaves Race - Roleplay Event! NOW LIVE! Sept 4th-17th!

Manestream

well this certainly will be interesting!!

especially with all the factors involved with the race, and how there will be spectators as well,

i can only hope my character gets approved in time, either to cheer or race either one :lol:

but out of curiosity,

are non approved characters going to be allowed to cheer/spectate? :/

well this certainly will be interesting!!

especially with all the factors involved with the race, and how there will be spectators as well,

i can only hope my character gets approved in time, either to cheer or race either one :lol:

but out of curiosity,

are non approved characters going to be allowed to cheer/spectate? :/

Prrrrooooooobably not as to avoid confusion for the staff on who has and hasnt been approved; but if you've got an app in the works right now and its a functional character and your putting time into it, then I imagine it will be approved long before the race is over- so they could always cheer from whatever point on the race is at.

Prrrrooooooobably not as to avoid confusion for the staff on who has and hasnt been approved; but if you've got an app in the works right now and its a functional character and your putting time into it, then I imagine it will be approved long before the race is over- so they could always cheer from whatever point on the race is at.

good 2 hear that things are in order like so,

and ok then,

i look forward to potentially participating ^^

I was re-reading the awesome OP in this thread fifty million times and I have another comment/question/suggestion.

If a roll of the dice between 1-6 determines the pace of your character (without the quality post thingy, anyways), is there a way we can see those rolls before it's 'section' so that we can write based on our speed?

In other words, it wouldn't make sense if Applejack lit an acme rocket to propel herself to the lead, and then she rolls a one. However, if I know she rolls a one, I can write about how she tried to use acme rocket but blew up twice instead of propel forward.

Also, it would be nice to have a real time leadersboard so that we know which ponies we have to trip in order to get ahead ;)

I was re-reading the awesome OP in this thread fifty million times and I have another comment/question/suggestion.

If a roll of the dice between 1-6 determines the pace of your character (without the quality post thingy, anyways), is there a way we can see those rolls before it's 'section' so that we can write based on our speed?

In other words, it wouldn't make sense if Applejack lit an acme rocket to propel herself to the lead, and then she rolls a one. However, if I know she rolls a one, I can write about how she tried to use acme rocket but blew up twice instead of propel forward.

Also, it would be nice to have a real time leadersboard so that we know which ponies we have to trip in order to get ahead

I will have to look into options; but I don't see how I can predict who will rp each leg, and therefor can't inform the score pre-emotively. But, I'll look at into options in general

Rather than RPing your score for the current leg, you could look at your score in the previous leg as a reference. After all, everyone starts evenly, it won't be until the second leg where ponies will really start falling behind or pulling ahead.

I'm more curious about the actual finish line itself. Whoever wins will want to be able to post their triumphant crossing of the finish line, but we'll need to know who won before that happens. Will there be a 'crossing the finish line'/'post-race wrap up' section for after the actual race posts conclude?

• Like 1