ROTL Leaderboard - Final Rankings!

Oh well. I still think its a little unfair that they are stuck sooooo far behind. Maybe next time the system will work a little better. I understand that its too late to change anything now.

About the eventual ending of the race. Have you considered maybe adding a photo finish topic if there is a tie in the first 3 places? One last chance between two ponies to see who comes out on top? Considering the top six places are currently only seperated by 3 points its a very close race. You might want to think up some sort of plan in case of a tie.

Also poor Shanna. You really need to give them some sort of consolation prize if they get any more ones. Getting twos and threes in your RP grade and then the dice deciding hate on you with such fervor...

It's fine as it is for the purpose it serves. This event should be ran as advertised. Should you wish to change any rules, by all means wait for the event to end and then throw up a feedback topic, mass pm'ing those that competed to give their feedback on the event and what they think could be tweaked, changed, thrown away, or added.

• Like 1

I do want to point out that RPs that involve rolls of dice usually turn into a big arguement. I'm very pleased that this is not the case here. The fact that everypony is playing their character to the best of their ability and not whinning is a pretty good thing.

...I know, I know. You're not whinning, you're complaining...

I just noticed that I claimed an already (?) claimed number my accident. Naturally I can't change it now. What should I do?

So somepony gave you the same number as somepony else? Of course, you should incorperate it into the roleplay, let your character react to it!

At least that is what I would do.

No problem, Maney - ya'all know we love ya for your hard work in keeping this event fair! :heart:~

Also, as of now, allocate #32 to Big Mac...more of a sorta silly reference to the fact that he's listed 23 in the list, but owing to the fact that the number was taken I've simply reversed it around as 32 for a little personal lulz.

No problem, Maney - ya'all know we love ya for your hard work in keeping this event fair! :heart:~

Also, as of now, allocate #32 to Big Mac...more of a sorta silly reference to the fact that he's listed 23 in the list, but owing to the fact that the number was taken I've simply reversed it around as 32 for a little personal lulz.

Well, now I just feel lazy about my number. I just closed my eyes and hit two keys that were right next to each other. Luckily for Klondike, I managed to hit the number keys and his Number didn't end up being "XC"

Edit - Oh look I made a frowny face when I hit the X and C keys!

wow, section 4 turned out wierd. knight's luck changes as she rolls a 1. All anyone had to do in the top ten was roll a 5 or a 6 and they would take the lead, but no one did. So even after a 1, knight maintains the lead. What this means is that it's more anypony's race now than it was in section 3. Exciting!

Ponies will start to get mathmatically eliminated (from winning) after this next section.

I would submit that alegit tiebreaker would be RP points. But a tie after that should just be a tie, IMO. It didn't seem very important to anypony that AJ and Dashie tied last year.

You have both Wisp and Bramble listed as being number 13, but only Wisp has mentioned that being her number. ^^; Just an FYI

From section 1:

Bramble Rose wrote:

"He started to gather his own energies, but very gently, hardly making his horn glow its soft green color at all. He was so focused on the energies, and pulling his numbers - number 13 - out of his saddlebags that he accidentally ran right into another pony. The delicate little unicorn pony stumbled and dropped his saddlebags, his notebooks scattering over the ground. "Oh! Oh, I'm sorry!" he said, his voice squeaking nervously."