ROTL Leaderboard - Final Rankings!

THIS GAME'S WINNER IS....

OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!

13415 - animated jumping Lyra pixel sprite.gif

Congratulations Diego!

Now quick! Show us this "rare special award" Manestream mentioned so that we can all be jealous! :blah:

Edit - Hoping Lyra is awesome! Where's it from?

This was a pretty fun event. It gave everypony a chance to see and interact with other ponies that they might not have had a chance or the motivation to otherwise interact with. Hopefully we can get some bigger normal RPs with more ponies. ...but hopefully not quite as many as this one. :geek:

If we have another event like this, I support the single thread format. Either that, or a single thread one has to post in a couple of times before they can split off into other threads.

Also... woo-hoo! Tied for 4th! ...does this mean we all get a medal like Twilight? :smile:

Congratulations, Diego! Lyra's probably gonna get so many sweets from Bon-Bon for that win!

Six ponies finished ahead of her... Gilda is not going to be happy. :mad:

Seriously though, congratulations to the winners! :smirk: This event really was a lot of fun. :grin:

I'm looking forward to her reaction to losing to Zephyr. I was actually more anticipating the small rivalry between the two than the race itself. XD

I'm looking forward to her reaction to losing to Zephyr. I was actually more anticipating the small rivalry between the two than the race itself. XD

Their little rivalry did make things fun toward the end. :)

I doubt Gilda's going to take it very well losing a direct challenge from a pony... :wink:

I had so much fun, guys!

the google doc is finally updated and remarks on the results.

See you at the next event!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvFYk1O5HrSrdGl0UERSbFpndWc1QVd3SjZZN0xVd2c&hl=en_US#gid=0

That was an amazing event! I can't believe how much fun that was! I was really begging for a top ten finish, pity I got knocked down to 12th right at the end! Better luck next year! Congrats to Diego and Lyra for taking the gold! Nice work everypony, not just the ones on center stage but the ones behind the curtains as well! If it weren't for your organization and coordination of the event this may not have turned out as fun as it did.

Indeed, I think we all had an amazing time. I wonder how many other events we'll have in the future.

I can't wait for next year's Grand Galloping Gala!