Your Theme Song?

AshtonSSG

I've been thinking about this topic for the past week, and there is no obvious choice for me.

The two songs following are excellent, but are not quite right to be a theme song for me:

World on Fire captures a lot of my empathy and hope for the world, and as a bonus, this is my favorite music video of all time.

If You're Out There is SOOOOO close to being perfect, but there is a single line that isn't in line with my philosophy.

I've been thinking about this topic for the past week, and there is no obvious choice for me.

The two songs following are excellent, but are not quite right to be a theme song for me:

World on Fire captures a lot of my empathy and hope for the world, and as a bonus, this is my favorite music video of all time.

If You're Out There is SOOOOO close to being perfect, but there is a single line that isn't in line with my philosophy.

ok - zomg - that was amazing - wow - just.............. wow - the energy of that - hmmm

I immensely enjoyed that - what a board :D

It's a bit melancholy but I think it fits me, being nephew of a funeral home owner

Also one of my friends, who I've known since i moved to my town. Emily passed away due to illness and she was a MLP fan. I think that she would've liked this place. I feel ashamed for not going to her funeral.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest EoLPinkie

The Equestria Girls House Remix linked in my signature. I found it the day after the extended Hub promo was released, and ever since when it pops up on my phone while I'm out and about I have to sing and dance and loop it 7 times.

I have quite a few but here's a little sample

Basically this one pertains to me trying to become more self sufficient, hence the 'C'mon Life, I'm almost ready'

And of course the song I play when I totally own at a video game or a test or something. Or when I need some 'Heavier' motivation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EviiD3--iU