Season 6 confirmed for MLPFiM!

Hippo

Season 6 has been confirmed and will being production in a few years, says an anonymous brony. Questions have been lingering on what will be in the season, and even content rumored for a season 9 is in the mix. More news later.

Hmm, every fiber of my Brony self is tingling with the prospects of there being 6 to 9 seasons of Pony awesomeness... But my logic won't let me roll it this joy too much. Either somepony's gone parasprite on us or somepony has incredible in depth knowledge of the inner workings of Hasbro.

Just 9? I have it from a reliable source that there will be at least 20 seasons of MLP! At least, that's what I think he said. Crazy Pete is kinda hard to understand sometimes...

Well, seems hard to think there'll be a 9th season, when we all know Celestia dies on season 8...

(for real this time, she comes back from her death on s4 by the middle of s5...)

Oh, also spoiler. I legitimately got this spoiler from a guy named Gary Oak. It was during a mareathon stream of Season 1 last week.

Dumbledore dies

And let's not forget the two MLP FiM spinoffs in production:

My Little Pony - Luna's World: At long last, Luna gets a realm of her own to rule, a land of eternal MOONLIGHT!

My Little Pony - Friendship is Derpy: By sheer accident, Derpy Hooves and her friends Screwball (from Season 2 premier), Snips, Snails, Dr. Whooves and Cyclops (from Episode 26 - starting sequence) become the NEW guardians of the Elements of Harmony (much to the dismay of the Princess Sisters) and use their new powers to summon piles of muffins for all of Ponyville to enjoy!

Hey, if we're going to use our imaginations here, let's TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It certainly didn't take them long to announce this...

Makes you wonder if it'll be staying on Discovery Family?

We shall see I suppose...