Last post wins

Yeeeeah, I realized that bit about you Peggly, but I figured I'd wait for someone to mention something... :I

And now... you're... allied with Conor? xD

Mmmmm. That should be interesting.

Interesting innnnnnnDEED~

So then.

Peggly is 1/3 toaster, 1/3 Lonely Island, and 1/3 Mad.

Mmn :I

And silly Sulvie~

You took no one from me.

My kingdom was untouched by your attempts to coat it in your... sickening... heart juices >:I

ANNND... we have the Horde of the Demon Pony.

Consisting of... one :I

SO I GUESS WE HAVE A SIX WAY BATTLE SO FAR >:[

Fawkes, we both know you love me and we both know that you aware I don't need an army. I never had army to begin with and I kept the love war. I just took the people you wanted or were with you away from you eventually. Come one Fawkes. Don't hide your feelings, we both know that deep down inside you are a cherry blossom, red with passion and ripe with love and caring, just screaming to come out and sing with me. Although..I love you so much. I would never want you to change...so..don't admit it. Please...ever...because your too wonderful the way you are.

*is aroused.*

Yeeeeah, I realized that bit about you Peggly, but I figured I'd wait for someone to mention something... :I

And now... you're... allied with Conor? xD

Mmmmm. That should be interesting.

Interesting innnnnnnDEED~

So then.

Peggly is 1/3 toaster, 1/3 Lonely Island, and 1/3 Mad.

Mmn :I

And silly Sulvie~

You took no one from me.

My kingdom was untouched by your attempts to coat it in your... sickening... heart juices >:I

ANNND... we have the Horde of the Demon Pony.

Consisting of... one :I

SO I GUESS WE HAVE A SIX WAY BATTLE SO FAR >:[

No. I just gave them back to you. You seem so sad..you kept questioning your rule..you laid on your throne and waved your arms about...when I tried to give you cookies, milk or sing you songs you didn't even resist...just groaned and replied with a thank you but no thank you.

It was sad. I couldn't see you like that...of all ponies...of one of my oldest friends. So I stopped the love barrage ages ago..to give other people a chance to find themselves. They did...connor got his own little island...appilaince is still on her own, aria came and instead of being smothered by me became a princess of light....peggly went with you. Dalvroth made a new demon horde....

its wonderful in a way...it just reminds me of all the reason I love this forum. Everyone is so kind and willing to break the mold of conformity.

You don't rule any more. But chaos does because love is no longer a stable and constant structure...which means in essence and spirit you rule again.

I'll agree with you there, my dearest Sulvie.

Fawkes has been away for FAR too long.

His grasp has... slackened.

His eternal embrace around the bodies of his denizens isn't... quite as strong as it once was.

But now I return.

My throne is vacant no longer.

Fawkes reigns once more and the old days shall be so once more.

In fact, the foolish little foal wishes to love everypony with Sulvuss, join Conor, AND ally with the toaster.

I believe he is spreading himself too thin

You know, My dear Ash. You are not obligated to join everyone. I will care about you no matter what.

I'll agree with you there, my dearest Sulvie.

Fawkes has been away for FAR too long.

His grasp has... slackened.

His eternal embrace around the bodies of his denizens isn't... quite as strong as it once was.

But now I return.

My throne is vacant no longer.

Fawkes reigns once more and the old days shall be so once more.

Its like wer a partnership...in a way...yet...wer against each other...we have a bond even at war. That how much of a brotherhood we have Fawkes.

Wouldn't matter. Chaos can't be trapped and love is an unstoppable force, it defies logical planning or physics.So does Fawkes.

No... no... you underestimate the depth of this threat. But I can see it... I can. I'm not blind.

YOU HEAR ME ARIA? I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP TO!

You won't get me so easily... no no, you won't...

*Locks himself in heavens closet, with a candle glowing in the darkness*

Shh... Everypony... you hear that? No? Exactly...

Aria's busy setting a trap...

I am sure. I am aware. I keep vigil.

I'm going to have to sic the royal snipers and assassin ponies on you.

*peers out of a coat in the closet and blows out the candle*

=3