Last post wins

I wish the patch for LoL would release already. I want to play with Ashe's new model. Either that or play Garen/Jarvan against Darius.

"For Nox-"

"DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

DEMACIA.jpg

But the bush is good Davvy. The bush is good. ;)

If you go into the jungle, you're destroyed by Xin Zhao. If you go into the brush, you're instantly killed by Garen. It's like Vietnam warfare. Demacia must be a very lush, very horrible place.

I was actually able to pull the classic Garen move out the other night with my friend. I ran top with him and hid in the brush, he went out and faced their solo top. I waited 4 lvls for the enemy top to become overconfident and blow everything on my friend. Friend ran into bush, where I proceed to silence the enemy and spin him to death. DEMACIAAAAAA!

Then of course I had to run away doing the "Woop woop woop woop" noise. Xin comes back again after we get his turret. My friend is Nunu. He hides in the bush and ults, Xin doesn't have time to make it out. Somehow I perfectly timed my ult right after my friend's. Insta-dead Xin again. They sent 4 people at once to stop us. We killed 2 and sent the others running. For if ever a manly man there ever was that manned, it was Garen... And Jarvan. And Xin. Just not that Xin.

Yeah Europe lol. If not, I'd be happy to play a game with you. EclipseRain.

Well, when I get home from this stupid workday in like 2 hours anyway.

TODAY

AT SCHOOL

IN THE ART CLASS THAT I'M BARELY PASSING

THEY WERE MAKING CLAY TEAPOTS WITH SPOUTS THAT WERE ALL TWISTY AND WRAPPED AROUND THE POT AND STUFF

Is LoL one of those games you have to pay through the nose to do anything fun/interesting/get past the title screen?

Not at all. In fact, with you can get everything that matters in the game absolutely free of charge with enough time and patience. I like the different models/skins for champions, so I've spent probably a little over $100 on the game.