Last post wins

I'm not sure if that's meant to be 'hello' except spelled all unique and different and koo like...

Or if you're actually obligated to halo me :'I

Just to be safe:

OBLIGATORY RETURN HULLO, ARIA~

and

devil.jpg

Cuz obligatory devil horns are way sexier than obligatory halos~

• Like 1

I played the original AC on GC and made the My Little Pony theme song my town's bell theme -- and my town was named Mossflower. I'm half-tempted to see what all the critters in town have to say to me after being away for yeeeears. And the WEEDS. OH CELESTIA THE WEEDS. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! (I know there's a ghost I can talk to, iirc, to pick all the weeds.)

Pants in AC? Who needs pants?!

I'd really like to play as an animal and be able to live in Angie's house/Angie's closet. And it should let me bake and give goodies away to other characters/animals/people. Wouldn't THAT be fantastic?

Oh right, time for school! I have to teach today too. *drags Aria away*

Oh my, I know what I have been missing and I am crying with happy memories.... I'm buying this now, for sure! All my childhood, I waited for something like this to come again.... Instead I watched the 3D games either have moderate/mediocre success or be absolute trash. I had almost given up on him but I am glad I still kept that childhood hope alive... Stay fast and gold my friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HinbobJS2mw&list=FLVGm2M02XfYYyzIEevVxAEw&index=7&feature=plpp_video

I played the original AC on GC and made the My Little Pony theme song my town's bell theme -- and my town was named Mossflower. I'm half-tempted to see what all the critters in town have to say to me after being away for yeeeears. And the WEEDS. OH CELESTIA THE WEEDS. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! (I know there's a ghost I can talk to, iirc, to pick all the weeds.)

Pants in AC? Who needs pants?!

I'd really like to play as an animal and be able to live in Angie's house/Angie's closet. And it should let me bake and give goodies away to other characters/animals/people. Wouldn't THAT be fantastic?

Oh right, time for school! I have to teach today too. *drags Aria away*

There's a ghost?

What??

I bought a whole cheat pack to remove the weeds when there was a ghost all along? -,-

My first town was called Sunset, my four characters had colour themes - Aria, yellow; Skyler, blue sky; Kaylah, Pink; Tyson, Green.

See?

Wait, can you connect to specific people across the world? How? How??

--

Also, if we're talking about the cartoon, I just started watching it about a week ago, I'm quite far into the first section. Man, that show's AMAZING.

I'm in love with Appa.

If we're not talking about it, ignore me TT.TT

An excerpt from last night's skype chat when the site was down

[6/27/2012 9:52:25 PM] SilverSwirl (Silverbolt And Co.): I'm gonna be super gay and use my clear file lol

[6/27/2012 9:52:41 PM] toasterpony: "super gay"? Lol whut.

[6/27/2012 9:52:47 PM] SilverSwirl (Silverbolt And Co.): And run through the game as Super Sonic

[6/27/2012 9:52:47 PM] Xeon, the Airship Engineer: your what? o.o

[6/27/2012 9:52:51 PM] riverhippo: [Wednesday, June 27, 2012 9:52 PM] SilverSwirl (Silverbolt And Co.):

<<< I'm gonna be super gay Alec will be proud

what game did Munki play? there's no ghost in WW. and if you have a bedtime, you'll probably miss him 'cause he only comes out at midnight :U and yeah, wi-fi is a thing in WW, and CF

how did Rosie name her GC town Mossflower? I tried to name my first town The Beach, but it was too long so I changed it to The Bar. I didn't know what a bar was at the time :l

hm :l

Angie may or may not have a date today

it seems to be leaning towards the not, now

which is prolly for the best 'cause I'm kinda scared of the guy o)3)

also, I got 24/1520 :^D low score is better

http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?pageid=77〈=en

Awww... Angie, why are you scared?

And I'm so excited I'm bouncing out of my seat as in a few minutes I'm leaving for my friends' house where I'll be staying for BroNYcon!