Last post wins

Ah, well. At least they tried to keep the ponies looking like the cartoon but such dedication to source material...at least in looks was doomed to fail as no such creature could exist in real life unless genetically engineered or a robot. But they went on and gave it the old college try anyway.

Ah, well. At least they tried to keep the ponies looking like the cartoon but such dedication to source material...at least in looks was doomed to fail as no such creature could exist in real life unless genetically engineered or a robot. But they went on and gave it the old college try anyway.

It's the uncanny valley of pony. Their back legs are broken! :sad:

If you say so. I mean, if you're going to say that I love you, besides the fact that I don't love things

sure

let's go with that

But I know you love me. You can fight it all you like. I know that under that plated shell that covers your toaster body is beating heart, warm and aflame with emotion of love and caring.

We weren't friends before? :-o

I'd put something more profound, but all I can think of at the moment is this chocolate chip cookie I made is really good. Mrffphnom.

You created an ask thread. What did you expect?

We were originally mortal enemies...but then I let it go and we become associates, then we became preferred company. Then friends.Next you shall love me, and I shall love you too.

Despite being the oppisite of love and a void to all things good and holy...

Does Penumbra count?

*Awkwardly holds a bunch of flowers.

Oh, Penumbra. You have a great taste in games, a stunning personality and make a wonderful friend. How could I not love you?

*slowly takes the flowers from him* Aww, I'll treasure them always my deep dark abyss of love.

who the...

who the..*takes a deep breath*

WHO THE BUCK ARE YOU! *FLIPS table over in rage*

Yes. Your adorable <3

...part of me says "aww! sulvuss doesnt know me? that SUCKS!!!"

part of me says "but sulvuss said im adorable. close enough."

and part of me says "you're"

• Like 1

Oh, Penumbra. You have a great taste in games, a stunning personality and make a wonderful friend. How could I not love you?

*slowly takes the flowers from him* Aww, I'll treasure them always my deep dark abyss of love.

If my heart wasn't frozen over, i'm sure it would beat.

no, i aint no lurker! i just got home from the lady that Angie said was trying to kill me. the thing was, the appointment was tommorrow.

way to go dad :(

i could have been playing the game i found that was still not guessed, but NOO, lets go alll the way to the stupid person hospital and test your stupidity! whoops, looks like i was the stupid one this time. want some ice cream?