Last post wins

Oh no, that is right! Sulvuss and I have never really met! This horrendous mistake must immediately be amended!

*Sticks out hoof to Sulvuss*

It is an honor to finally meet you.

Your adorable. I'm Sulvuss, the avatar of love. I started the love war, been described as the thing of all peoples nightmares and the most loving thing there is. I had to keep taking breaks due to mental RL issues.

I'm here to spread love and harmony in the threads as well as generally spam the threads in the stables.

*grabs hoof with both hooves and shakes them pretty eagerly*

did sulvuss ever meet me? i thought sulvuss met me, but apperantly sulvuss does not know me. i know sulvuss though. yes, i know sulvuss. and its wonderful having the privledge to talk to sulvuss, yes it its.

Calm down, Cathy. It was a joke. I know you of course.

when i got home, i wanted to lie down and play SSB. but then i wanted to play the unguessed game. then i wanted to play excitebike world rally (which i hate) and then i now i want to do ALL of that but i cant cuz im too excited to miss a sulvupost. you all do funny things to my brain.

Meeting Sulvuss is kind of like getting a rash. You know it's there but you kind of ignore it, then it starts to itch and you wonder if something bit you.

<3 <3 <3

Also I love you, everypony!

...I'm not totally sure of whats being said here.

but I love you too, Rosewind. Its nice to see others are following the ways of love.

Meeting Sulvuss is kind of like getting a rash. You know it's there but you kind of ignore it, then it starts to itch and you wonder if something bit you.

and rosewind is like a pinecone. her comparisons dont always make sense, but frisbees dont eat coffe mugs.

Its nice to see others are following the ways of love.

one time i went to school and told almost EVERY person in my class that i loved them. the exceptions were the ones that i didnt love. which was sad, but they were kind of mean.

i received very funny reactions, from someone threatening to lock me in a closet, do something that i wont repeat, and kill me painfully, to hugs. :D

well, one of you was an exception. i guess it was you. although i think you and i have an incredibly different definition of that phrase.

well there was a time i was hugging people. it may have been THAT time too.

with the same range of results!

the same person gave the one about the killing.

i bet you cant guess who it was :P

yes you can. you know who it was. so dont waste time guessing.

Edited by Cathalos